test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what happened to the option: "Show map transfer options"?

colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The title says it all, why was the option: interface, HUD, "show map transfer options" removed? I dislike not being able to select my instance manually, since crowded areas tend to be rubberbanding deluxe. Maybe my client is bugged somehow (no map transfer option at all, anymore), since i could not find any other posts about this problem. The game is unplayable without this option.

Any ideas?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was removed during the big balance patch. It was not explained why they did it.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    It was removed during the big balance patch. It was not explained why they did it.

:(
    /ChangeInstance still works :)

enjoy.

Thx for the fast replies, and thx for the workaround it made the game playable again for me. thanks a thousand times.

have a great day guys and girls :)

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    /ChangeInstance still works :)

enjoy.

So does the change instance button on the map UI. However that has a 2 minute cooldown. With the show map transfer options you can select which instance you wanted to go in initially rather than going in and waiting 2 minutes.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    its still there. I got tired of seeing it constantly so now it's an optional thing.
  • nytespawnnytespawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I really wish they would turn this feature back on or fix distributing people appropriately in a zone. It always seems to place me in a full instance when there are several at much lower population levels. The lag with 150 in the zone sux.