test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am so over deleting my mail one-by-one!

leezgirlleezgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just a suggestion from a player who uses their mailbox more than frequently, could it...would it ever be possible to make checkboxes by each piece of mail with a select/deselect all feature so there can be multiple deletion/item extraction (this would come in handy when I make 25-75 auction purchases and have to get each item(s) then delete each mail individually). Thank-you. :D
Post edited by leezgirl on

Comments

• vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited July 2013
    Maybe have an auto delete after a certain amount of time for any items that have been read and have no attachments, maybe with a check box to protect certain emails from deletion.

Or a check box to protect certain emails and delete confirmation only on emails that contain attachments. That would relieve a lot of the aggravation confirming deletions of emails that you know you don't want to keep, like the dozens of AH emails that you already retrieved the attachments from.

At the very least ad some keyboard shortcuts to delete them so we don't develop repetitive stress injuries from having keep moving the mouse back and forth over and over.
  • seu1seu1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know, everytime I go to check my ingame mail, I am always looking for a "select all" box...and then I am slowly let down... *sulks*
  • vyldorvyldor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The quickest way to delete email;

Step 1
    move the mail inbox so that the delete button is in the same spot as the "ok" button on the delete confirmation dialog box
    Step 2
    Spam click
  • panzerzombiepanzerzombie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well its the first game ever using a mail system, you cant expect it to have some features from the beginning....

Pioneer country....sigh

Oh and i forgot marking the "its ironic" thingy for the bone headed