test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher Autoupdate Problem

dreadmaxdreadmax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting "xx" times.

I can't play right now because of this. It says be patient but my patience is running out. :mad: I'm stuck with this problem for 8 hours already. Haven't been able to play all day. Anybody else having the same problem? Or can someone from the dev team please respond as to why I'm having this launcher problem. Thank you.
Post edited by dreadmax on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Just need a reply from someone. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Anyone having the same problem?
  • Options
    praska24601praska24601 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not exactly the same problem as you. My launcher issue is that it doesn't operate correctly at some point during the day . Ive re downloaded game four or five times since starting to play 7-16-13. The launcher will simply NOT appear after awhile to enable launch of game. very frustrating and poorly executed imo. I understand its free to play ..except there should STILL be a level of quality that avoids such trivial issues. After all its still a D&D game.
  • Options
    caolaidhecaolaidhe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been having the same problem ever since the last patch. My game client patched just fine, but the next time I tried to launch the game, I got that exact same error message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game client, restarting my computer, etc., but nothing has worked.
  • Options
    prelude1prelude1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am having the same problem. I have tried 23 times and then it says, "unable to establish connection to patch server. Please check your internet connection. If problem persists, contact technical assistance." So where specifically am I suppose to go for tech assistance cause I have done everything on my end to fix this...and all seems in order.

Funny thing is I was in the game earlier today with no probs.
  • Options
    rscott2004rscott2004 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am having the same problem as well. Attempts 5 times, then throws a 'Connection problem' error saying that it unable to establish connection to Patch server. Tried some of the other launcher fixes (copying Neverwinter.exe for example) to no avail, so am dead in the water...
  • Options
    vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yup, same problem. Can't connect to the launcher's autopatch server. Sucks.
  • Options
    puppetwarrior610puppetwarrior610 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Im haveing the cant connect to launchers auto patch today and im pissed i am two days away from 7 celest points to get the box and im pissed it needs to be fixed ive been patiant trying to get to the end of the 7 and now that i have got so close this issue happens please fix
  • Options
    hmig16hmig16 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dreadmax wrote: »
    Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting "xx" times.

I can't play right now because of this. It says be patient but my patience is running out. :mad: I'm stuck with this problem for 8 hours already. Haven't been able to play all day. Anybody else having the same problem? Or can someone from the dev team please respond as to why I'm having this launcher problem. Thank you.

I have the same problem and no solutions