What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dargon!] <Four Twenty> recruiting!

resintokeresintoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
QHS4gOb.jpg

<Four Twenty> is recruiting!

fourtwenty-neverwinter.guildlaunch.com

Our Mission:
We are a mature, 420-friendly guild looking to build a stronger community of like-minded people who are seeking PVE growth and progression, while also enjoying a social, hazey atmosphere. :rolleyes:

What we are looking for:
Ultimately, we would like to have 4 5-person groups ready to take on Malabog and Castle Never on a regular basis. We currently have some members doing T1s, most farming T2s, and a good amount of people ready and running Malabog/Castle Never and beyond. If you are a fresh 60 looking for a place to hone your skills, you're in luck! we have many skilled members who are ready to answer your questions, class forums on the website with in-depth guides, and "class seminars" being scheduled soon! If you are in the 9-12k gear score range and expect to jump right into our T2 groups, please be ready to tell us a bit about your class knowledge in the app. Ideally, we would like level 60 players to apply, but this is not a requirement. If you can prove you are active and motivated enough in your application, those who haven't quite got to 60 should still have no problem getting in!

Guild Bank:
We currently have three guild bank tabs. Our first tab is general access between all of our members to deposit and withdraw at their convenience. Our second and third bank tab has many high end epics and enchantments for sale at a great discounts to our members. The profit gained from these discounted sales go directly to funding more bank tabs, giveaways and events for the guild in game and on our website/forums!

Guild events
To encourage interaction within our guild, and the bettering of each other and ourselves, we try to plan "class seminars" where our guild and class leads get together and run easier dungeons to help members with questions about their class etc.
Also, a few of our senior members have contests on our forums including "parkour", where we try to find where a guild member posted a screen shot from their location, and offer rewards for the first to find the same spot. We have given away keys, idols, and coalescent wards already!

Forums
Our forums are located via a link on our website, and as you may have noticed, we promote the use of our forums rigorously. We have many sections on the forum dedicated to each class, where class leaders like to write guides and discuss specs, builds, and strats. We also have sub-forums dedicated to sharing music, videos, and other fun things not related to Neverwinter. It is a great place for our members to interact outside of game time.

VoIP:
We recently set up a solid Ventrilo server, with many active guild members using it for gaming and just to chat. There is also a jukebox often going in one of the channels, with an endless mix of electronic, reggae, and contemporary tunes streaming. We even have a place on our forums to request music for the jukebox.

Requirements:
1. 18+
2. Ability to actively listen on vent (mic is a plus)
3. Active at least a few days a week
4. Okay with smoke breaks during longer gaming sessions
5. Willingness to use the forum

Active Timezone:
Evenings PST, although we do have members in other timezones as well. Very active during 5pm-3am PST

ssFGKlY.png

You can search for us in game if you have questions, or head over to our website for more information.

Our guild leaders are as follows:
Manapause@resintoke
Wrank@datdanktank
Laz@tehlaz
Vargus Silentread@moostix

fourtwenty-neverwinter.guildlaunch.com
Check out my Twitch stream & video highlights!!
<Four Twenty> is recruiting! Apply by registering on our website!
Check out my cleric guides, notes, and discussions!!

5563438nSKoR.png
Post edited by resintoke on

Comments

• resintokeresintoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Updated.

Added our brand new (and improved) website/forums.
    Added class recruitment needs.

5563438nSKoR.png
  • draslorddraslord Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2013
    Best of luck with recruiting. I have had the priviledge to dance with two members of 420. Fun times.
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the kind words, draslord! I am glad you had a good experience with our guild members, we try to keep a tight group of skilled members around our parts :)

I have updated this recruitment post with some more detailed information about the guild, and once again updated our recruitment needs.

5563438nSKoR.png
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for all the interest we have received!

We have had tons of people apply, with most of them getting an invite! We now have 2-4 solid groups going during DD events, and even more ready for CN. We still need a few more skilled players to round out all of our groups, so please drop an app on our site, or whisper a guild founder in-game!

Our guild leaders are as follows:
    Manapause@resintoke
    Wrank@datdanktank
    Laz@tehlaz
    Vargus Silentread@moostix

*Light em if you got em*

5563438nSKoR.png
    edited July 2013
    Updated the recruitment needs to reflect our updated website recruitment section.

In need of a few more active high dps TR's and CW's.

Cheers!

5563438nSKoR.png
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    So.. You're a guild that revolves around pot and you call yourselves "mature." Hah.
  • urararaurarara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So.. You're a guild that revolves around pot and you call yourselves "mature." Hah.

Not to mention none of them can spell too.
    "[Dargon!] <Four Twenty> recruiting!"
    Lovely guild indeed.
    edited July 2013
    The misspelling of dragon was on purpose, hence the exclamation point. :)

5563438nSKoR.png
    edited August 2013
    I haven't yet updated the recruitment needs in the main post, but wanted to mention that we are currently in need of a few competent Devoted Clerics. All classes are welcomed to apply, however!

5563438nSKoR.png