test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest: The mother load

missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Red the quest and i no I should follow the way the axe is pointing but it leads to a river with a cliff. What am I suppose to do? Rather how do you do this quest?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2013
    elawyn wrote: »

Yes thats what I need a walk through but there is none. Only coordinates and I dont no where to put the coordinates in to get me to the rubie so can some 1 walk me through this quest?
  • Options
    marchesasmarchesas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    iirc the ruby is somewhere behind the frozen waterfall near the frozen body of water. been a while since i did this so i might be wrong!
  • Options
    jimdenjimden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's correct, just go behind the waterfall.

During my quest, the "sparkly guide" led me past that point and up to the hillside, I looked forever until I asked in "zone."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sogronnwosogronnwo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    My sparkly trail always led back to the book, I guess it wants players to actually follow those axes. Problem is they are set so much apart you actually start doubting if you're following in the right direction.
    I decided to leave this quest for last in that hub but then I accidentally looked at the bottom of that frozen waterfall while teaching goblins what a terrible idea it is to try and bunch up on a sent GWF, and there was an axe, so I went in and voil