test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ok silly question

dremazerdremazer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
Ok How do I change my Picture so IT no longer the Anvil saying foundry across it. If you look at it you will see what I Mean. NW-DHEY88RHU Thanks was not able to find it anywhere.

Comments

• wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your quest banner depends on what little icon you chose for it on the minimap. Like if you choose a house, it will show a brick house. If you choose the village, it will show a little rural looking village with some trees. Sometimes it randomly shows a different banner. I've had mine show up as the dragon, the forest, the camp at night, and the anvil saying Foundry, when they should be a city or village.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dremazerdremazer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thats what I thought I had chose the house then the inn to try to get it to change from the anvil. but its still the anvil
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dremazer wrote: »
    Thats what I thought I had chose the house then the inn to try to get it to change from the anvil. but its still the anvil

Don't worry about it. This is just a bug you have no control over. Sometimes it will show correctly, sometimes it will be the anvil, and don't be surprised if you log on tomorrow to find it's a forest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]