test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exit door in Frozen Heart

sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
You can't even reach it. The invisible wall is blocking the way out. Maybe because the playerbase might try to drag Hrimnir through the portal into Protector's Enclave, right? Somebody explain this one to me because now it's just getting silly.
Post edited by sturmwaffel2 on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lol. I have to see this next DD.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been there. had no trouble with the door. and even if you can't reach it all you have to do is right click portrait, leave party.
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    bolcien1 wrote: »
    I've been there. had no trouble with the door. and even if you can't reach it all you have to do is right click portrait, leave party.

Yeah but why should I have to? Why have a door at all if their intended method of exiting a dungeon is to disband your group (which you may have painstakingly taken the time to make).
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bolcien1 wrote: »

And if you're the last party member to leave?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    And if you're the last party member to leave?

Works the same way, fortunately, because you become a party of one, where you are the leader. Oh no, I've said too much. Now they're gonna "fix" that.
  • blazenarblazenar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just ran the dungeon and the door was inaccessible. But fear not, leaving the party does work. Still...why block the door?
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can't even reach it. The invisible wall is blocking the way out. Maybe because the playerbase might try to drag Hrimnir through the portal into Protector's Enclave, right? Somebody explain this one to me because now it's just getting silly.

Are you sure that you were not drunk during your " door attempts " becuz you know drinking and walking through tight spaces might be an issue .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry no that doesn't work, I am currently stuck in Frozen Heart and just tried that.
    Works the same way, fortunately, because you become a party of one, where you are the leader. Oh no, I've said too much. Now they're gonna "fix" that.
    edited July 2013
    Are you sure that you were not drunk during your " door attempts " becuz you know drinking and walking through tight spaces might be an issue .

I would ask you the same. O.o Go check it out if you don't believe me.
  • heraldofhavocheraldofhavoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Happens the same with me. My party and I finished the game, the exit door cant be reached, and everyone leave the party and exited the map, but me. Now I cant leave the party, apparently dont even exist the party, cant reach the exit door, cant go all the way back because the blocked doors, and every time I relog, the game put me in the same map. When the game crashes sametimes ask me about a safe login, in a safe map, but now i cannot receive that option. SOmeone knows how to do a safe login?

Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian
  • heraldofhavocheraldofhavoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok, solutioned going in HELP > REQUEST GM HELP > STUCK > Unable to progress through a mission > abort mission

Then got out of map finally