MEEtG92.jpg

Pressed sort again:

DxUGaCY.jpg
Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
Post edited by therealgravecard on

Comments

• trageticatragetica Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah mine is doing the same thing...anyone have a solution for this? The sort button, which I use ALOT, puts your current inventory in the exact reverse order and if you press it again it goes back and forth and so on. Even empty spaces are accounted into the reversal as shown above. This is very, very strange.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I noticed this too. Instead of sorting. It automatically just flips the arrangement the items where in back and forth.
  • hirosakisanhirosakisan Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    same, it only flips things lol
    +1
  • cessuracessura Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed this as well, I even commented about it on the FB page, with no response from the Neverwinter team though. I hope they fix this, I love that SORT button!
  • imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seeing same here, wonder what they touched in the latest patch that screwed that up.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I Have the same issue. Quite annoying.
  • bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Same here.
  • lanzarslanzars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    This bug is driving me nuts. I use the heck out of that button and every time I hit it now it messes all up.
  • sl1ceysl1cey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • gemicgemic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here's hoping they fix this, it's very annoying.