test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems in the gateway craft

estopectroestopectro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Problems in the gateway craft

It seems that this is buggy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. By simply logging all slots are empty, but all the assests are in use. Is happening to anyone else?
Post edited by estopectro on

Comments

• ruprect1ruprect1 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    This is happening to me as well.
  • placiddragonplaciddragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yup, Gateway has gone nuts.

All crafting slots are open. Things costing a lot more than normal (upgrading an armor to +1 normally costs a residium, now they are asking 174 or what it is), etc etc.

Im sure they'll fix it ASAP :)
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes, I am seeing all 9 slots unlocked, but unavailable to do anything with. WHile the previous tasks I had started appear to still be underway, I can't do anything.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here. Plus the resources required seems way out of whack. I didn't try this on the preview server so not sure it's not supposed to be like that but 82 iron ore and 768 charcoal seems like a lot to forge 2 iron rings and scales.
  • estopectroestopectro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Same here. Plus the resources required seems way out of whack. I didn't try this on the preview server so not sure it's not supposed to be like that but 82 iron ore and 768 charcoal seems like a lot to forge 2 iron rings and scales.

The amount of resources that is asking too much is exactly the total amount you have that feature
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just had this happen and checked in-game and had the same issues.

It resolved itself after relogging so I am not sure what caused it, but it was definitely not JUST a Gateway issue.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey all, thanks for these reports! We're looking into them!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • placiddragonplaciddragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Its back to normal now, just had to relog a couple of times :)
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tried that 5-6 times still no luck over here on getting it working.
  • taffstertaffster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here. I've relogged several times and no success. Tried something with refugees initially and now they're all gone. Hopefully that sorts itself out.
  • captfranciscaptfrancis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having the same problem but I haven't logged into the game yet...

Ok, now I did... I had to try twice on the first character set a new task, the first time it just flat out ignored me, but the second time it worked.

The gateway, on the other hand... still messed up. Logged out and back in several times now.
  • captfranciscaptfrancis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah ha! Try this, force it to reload the whole page without using cache (hold down the shift key when you press the reload button if on Firefox) this is what finally fixed it for me.
  • vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah ha! Try this, force it to reload the whole page without using cache (hold down the shift key when you press the reload button if on Firefox) this is what finally fixed it for me.

I have emptied my cache and then it works.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ty for the fix guys.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited July 2013
    add tooltips not working as well. Cant figure out which potions to craft to continue leveling alchemy!
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm getting it too.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums