test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need some major help with my cleric.

rarnessrarness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Temple
Love the class and this is the first mmo where I haven't stopped playing. I am currently 42, but I am positive I screwed up my powers and feats.

So let me explain what I would like to do. I want to be major at healing, that is healing myself and others. I use divine power, but I feel like I am slow at switching with it and try to avoid use it as I don't switch fast enough. I don't do a lot of pvp, but will occasionally. I would like to be good in dungeons and with groups but always feel like I am a crappy cleric.

I am currently struggle soon as I hit the 40's with dying a lot and my companion dying (sell sword). I am eating potions constantly and feel like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I really never used potions until 40 and now its a struggle. So what I am asking is a good build. I prefer pve and soloing, but want to not have to switch out my stuff for a dungeon either (I will forget to do so).

I am a half-elf,
Str 14
Con 15
Dex 11
Int 10
Wis 24
Cha 15

If I need to post more, please let me know.
Post edited by rarness on

Comments

• uberwolfeuberwolfe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have a look at this, I used a similar build in the past and it was great:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?188622-My-Cleric-Build
  • rarnessrarness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wanted to add I am on the righteous path but don't know if its useless or not.
  • cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?174901-The-Critical-Cleric-(Deistik-s-build) this build is crazy divinity and AP regen its great for healing and good for soloing. I currently leveled a cleric to 60 and i run this build and it works really good!
  • theblazedtheblazed Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All I'm gonna say is level 60 epic dungeons will need you to be able to switch in and out of divine mode quickly for your encounter powers. Get a lot of practice in because when you pvp, it's pretty fast paced so you will need to be on top of it.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I rebound my Tab slot to my thumb mouse button (Mouse4 for me). With that I can switch my Divinity mode fast as possible and without interfering with my movement keys.

Use the AH broker (3rd icon at the top from right, click through "Find Similar") to get cheap Defense gear for your level. Then make sure to have Chains of Blazing Light as one of your slots. I used to use Chains of Blazing Light + Daunting Light to kill most things at around your level while questing.
    edited July 2013
    switch to mouse 4 and so much faster for me! SO THANKS! I have small hands with a low dex.
    edited July 2013
    I don't really care to do PVP but when I do I am in the top 3 and can always take out fighters by myself.