test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cost of greater scrolls of identification is too **** high!

korlamaqkorlamaq Member Posts: 71
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
these **** things almost NEVER drop and for a stack of 20 scrolls i have to pay 2500 ad!! dunno about you but i dont **** money so its hard enough getting your ad together as it is i dont even identify the items anymore i just sell them like that... but then the **** vendors asks if i am sure ON EVERY **** ITEM if this goes on ill end up just discarding this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you throw at me
Post edited by korlamaq on

Comments

• Options
    ergophobianergophobian Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    You can have the 3 stacks in my bags, because I loot more of them than I do greens I'm interested in.
  • Options
    theblazedtheblazed Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol. I pretty much pass on anything that isn't purple or a profession item. It's not worth the time to empty my bags off useless drops
  • Options
    kentuckyfriedfookentuckyfriedfoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sinks for your AD so you are more inclined to buy zen, durrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    korlamaq wrote: »
    these **** things almost NEVER drop and for a stack of 20 scrolls i have to pay 2500 ad!! dunno about you but i dont **** money so its hard enough getting your ad together as it is i dont even identify the items anymore i just sell them like that... but then the **** vendors asks if i am sure ON EVERY **** ITEM if this goes on ill end up just discarding this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you throw at me
    My solution is to not pick them up/pass on them.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    My solution is to not pick them up/pass on them.

Works for me!
    Lets be honest the only use for lvl60 greens is on companions I'm not bothered about!
  • Options
    korlamaqkorlamaq Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2013
    its a good source for gold though :) i wish i could buy scrolls with gold
  • Options
    riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I don't ID 60 gear.
    I farm mobs that drop in the 50s.
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    they should let us fuse the lower level scrolls!
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I thought it was expensive too until you look into the AH lol

I found you can buy scrolls for much much cheaper from players who don't find any use in there's.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    schulz87schulz87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    where can I find this scroll on AH? cant seem to find them