test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Unicorn...Neverwinters Panda (sad face)

holthar1stholthar1st Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This was a dumb stupid move
Post edited by holthar1st on

Comments

• skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Opinion noted.
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the input. Moving on.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh look....More over the top nonsense.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    MMOs have to appeal to a vast player-base. Whilst Unicorns may not appeal to some, they do appeal to others.

I, fortunately, had no feelings for rolling a drow character and, thus, removed myself from all the heart-ache of the HOTN pack and the menzo-Drow debates.

Hopefully, something will come along soon that you will like.
  • veruganverugan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 100
    edited July 2013
    It's subjective
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    holthar1st wrote: »
    This was a dumb stupid move

Who has the panda? Because that would be cool too ride around on a panda as well as a unicorn.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    The only thing that bothers me about it is they didn't keep it in the game as an item to get thru normal gameplay. I was so hoping to buy a unicorn in the store rather than buying a pack filled with things I'd never use as a founder (because many of the items are counterparts to what the founders get anyway and just would take up space in the bank) nor do I need more astral diamonds as a founder so what exactly do I need all that other stuff for? I opened a box and got the phoer companion, the only companion I ever cared about. So there's really nothing there for me to buy but the mount, who needs all of the other junk in there?! not me.