test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug abusing in Gauntlgrym

catalinr94catalinr94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
He keeps bug abusing in Gauntlgrym getting himself stuck in a point where it can't be targeted but won't allot others to capture. He refuses to use /killme saying that he doesn't want to die. THis is the 2nd day when he does that since i'm doing Gauntlgrym. Please do something about him !
Post edited by catalinr94 on

Comments

• catalinr94catalinr94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited July 2013
    Here are some more
    edited July 2013
    And the last one ( I couldn't upload more than 5 at the times , that's why i made 2 replies)
  • discothequezdiscothequez Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey all,

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?404501-PVP-Gauntlgrym-Invulnerability-Bug
    Reported already, please fix it Developers thanks!

PS: Unstuck does not work.
    edited July 2013
    It does...he just refuses to use it because "he doesn't want to die"
    edited July 2013
    Killme is different from Unstuck
    edited July 2013
    Even so , it does take you out from there, but nooo you just don't want to let others enjoy their time in pvp you want to annoy the other players and just do as you please by abusing bugs. A players job is not to "test the bugs" but to report them and stop abusing them.
    edited July 2013
    For your info, I've already sent a ticket and reported the bug through the proper channel. Furthermore, it is against forum rules to name and shame players. (As it is to explain how did I encounter this bug, which I didn't)

Thanks! Have a nice day and take a chill pill.
    edited July 2013
    Is not about naming and shaming is about reporting you , a bug abuser. It is against the game rules to keep using that bug to gain advantage against others. You reported it but you keep using the bug in your advantage.
    Have a nice day and quit this game. Thanks !
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    The forums are not the proper channel to report users.

If you want to report players then do so in game via the Request GM Help UI or you may do so by sending a support ticket. Attempting to report players on the forums is Naming and Shaming.

Furthermore please report any exploits privately to prevent the spread of use and abuse of the exploits. :)
This discussion has been closed.