test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does Anyone Have Restoration Mastery? (5% Defense On Crit Heal)

knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Temple
If so could you do some testing with a simple mob? Slavers in Rothe valley are good for testing as they do only one slow attack over and over.

Try to do it w/o any other reduction procs getting in the way and w/o foresight. And if you want me to do the testing just post the numbers the mob did to you with and w/o the buff. Also give me your dmg reduction stat (defense + AC one).

Considering a lot defense reduction procs/feats I've seen seem to be much different than they say for example :

Nimbus of light (-10% defense) is actually just -10% mitigation. There's a similar feat for CW's that's also like that.

Plaguefire and similar debuffs are also like flat mitigation debuffs instead of literally reducing the defense STAT.

Also there are other things that don't work like they see such as Foresight which is actually an ADDITIVE dmg reduction instead of multiplicative like you'd think.

If so, and considering how weak it looks and the vague description I think Restoration Mastery could possibly be just -5% dmg reduction instead of 5% more defense "Stat".

I'm too poor to waste diamonds to test it unforunately lol.
Post edited by knoteskad on

Comments

• hylan1983hylan1983 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i just blew 100k AD to test it out, it's actual defense and the waste of AD makes me cry on the inside. 5 feat points for 120 defense? maybe 240 if u get 2 crits no thanks
  • prosper0theoneprosper0theone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 85
    edited July 2013
    Can you tell how long does this last? No duration is being given. Also, you said it multiplies with every crit. heal?