test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ioun Stone of Allure

manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Just wondering how you can tell that this thing is augmenting you. I know you can see the numbers in Stats and Effects, but it doesn't change your GS in character profile. Is there any tool tip that shows this? Also wondering if all stats are effected. I have a ring on it that gives +hit points, but that doesn't even show in the Stats and Effects area. So I'm guessing that it doesn't buff hit points. Any other stats that don't work? Thanks in advance for your time and information.
Post edited by manholio on

Comments

• Options
    freehugs9freehugs9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The Hit Point buff doesn't work, it doesn't even give hit points to any companion. The rest of the stats come across fine but I don't think they're affecting your Gear Score. That's why people spam in zone chat "10k GS + stone".
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    It gives 100% of its stats.Whatever you add on it, will be given to you with 100%.

It originally gives Power, crit and recovery. ( i think the only way to make it give you hit points , is through rune stones / enchants)

for more info: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?111111-Companion-info-and-a-bit-of-a-guide
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.