test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Castle Never Bugged - Devs please note

allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Queued for Castle Never during Delves just now. Did not use zone chat because every time I join a zone chat group it is a bunch of exploiters, so I decided to queue and see if I could get in.

Well, it popped fairly quickly to my surprise. I get in and there is another TR and control wizard sitting at the campfire at the top of the stairs by the first boss, not at the entry campfire. I thought that was strange and asked if it was an in progress group that partially left. They said no they had just gotten here.

So, I left and re-queued. This time just me and another TR, same campfire.

Left again, and re-queued. Got same TR and CW from the first group, same campfire.

::Sigh::

Left again,and re-queued. Ended up in by myself, at that same campfire. Sure, I can solo CN:D.

Not.

Left again and grabbed 2 guildies and we queued. Popped in last couple of minutes of Delves. Get in at that same campfire yet again and only one other person, so now a party of 4. We decide to head over to the first boss. She is not there. Just all her adds. WTH???:rolleyes: We mess around, kill a few adds and that's it.

Seems someone has managed to break Castle Never.
Post edited by allaerra on

Comments

• allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    BUMP! Still does this when you queue. Puts you at campfire by first boss, but she isn't there. Please fix.
  • linusgorplinusgorp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    That are instances used by exploiters.. Nothing you can do about it, other than forming a full group and hoping you get a virgin instance.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Problem is the queue is putting people in the broken instance. So you cannot queue at all unless you have a full group. That sort of defeats the purpose of the queue.
  • teedubbs1teedubbs1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How is this still a problem... one of the two end game dungeons cannot be Queued for.... this should be fixed ASAP