test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fly away after Dungeon and skirimish!

peteypirahnapeteypirahna Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am one of few players who like to do all content of games I play. Neverwinter is no exeption.
So, at this point I am overleveled for the area I am in. And this causes problems when I do my daily dungeon and saily skirimish.

I am away questing in an area, queueing for dungeon and skirimish. Suddenly I am pulled inte the dungeon or skirimish, no problem there, but when said dungeon or skirimish is complete I am teleported over to the begining of the area the dungeon or skirimish belongs to. Instead of putting me back to the place I was on before.
Why?? PvP does not do that. Please fix that, as it it endlessly anoying to rush all the way back to where I was before the dungeon and skirimish.
Post edited by peteypirahna on

Comments

• nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is where the incentive for buying a +110% mount with Zen comes from.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Leaving party instead of using the exit seems to help with this. I don't recall if its 100% though...
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • peteypirahnapeteypirahna Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Leaving party instead of using the exit seems to help with this. I don't recall if its 100% though...

Will try this, thanx.
  • swissmercswissmerc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »

I can confirm, if you leave the party, not taking the exit you return to your start point.