test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Functions - Broken?

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Managed to finally get a guild set up the other day after having to leave my old one due to Leader inactivity which is still an issue that needs addressing..

Just wanted to check if the guild functions work for other people?

IE:

Guild Compose? Doesn't work, says im not high enough lvl despite being lvl 60 & the Guild Master..

Event Planner? Times/Dates always messed up, I set 1pm it sets itself to 9pm, no continual event function so it just resets itself every 23 hrs at best?

Just wondering what works and what doesn't, and if this is just more stuff added to the broke/fix later list..

Cheers
Post edited by baronvonboom on

Comments

• baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Soooo nobody else had this problem or?
  • mrz1mmersmrz1mmers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's not just you, those things are broken for my guild as well..... my guild is pretty full atm, and I can't even send around a guild mail letting people know that I have to kick for super long periods of inactivity(IE months) to make room for new recruits..... I just feel I owe them the courtesy of an explanation of some sort should they ever start playing again, It's been broken for a while now... at least since the balance patch, and I hope they fix it SOON.

As for the event bugs, yep, encountered that as well, I have to make the event, and then edit it, adding or subtracting hours until the time is correct..... another very annoying bug, but at least it does have a workaround, unlike the guild mail one.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the response, that's all I was looking for:)

Gotta agree the mail function not working is a massive pain in the behind tho for similar reasons.
    In my previous guild I was a founder and our leader went inactive so I thought it best to contact everyone and let them know whats going on but nope just an entire guild left in the dark:/
    So I end up leaving and forming another one and same problems persist and found new ones..lol

Anyways thanks again!
  • shielgardinshielgardin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I simply cannot get the Guild Event interface to work properly.
    How can I organise events when the interface does not allow me to indicate the time-zone (we are a global guild) or even for me to decide when to set the time without the interface just altering it.

I can't begin to describe the fury there will be if this is another developer who 'forgot' there is a whole world of paying customers out there beyond the continental USA.

Officer chat doesnt work either - can we have a simple /o command.

I havent tried guild email yet - but I intend to !

Come on guys - stop working on making the pets prettier and on armour dyes and lets get the game working.