test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regeneration Question

yaubotyaubot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
From what I can tell every 10 regen you get 1hp over time.
Is this correct for all classes?
Post edited by yaubot on

Comments

• Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    read the tooltip and it will tell you exactly what it does.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    tobuay04tobuay04 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check your English comprehension.

Tooltip
    Regeneration
    Increases your Health Regeneration, which grants you a small amount of healing over time.

What I asked is a confirmation of the ratio: regen to hp over time i.e. 10 regen to 1 hp over time.
  • Options
    pfft2pfft2 Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tobuay04 wrote: »
    Check your English comprehension.

Tooltip
    Regeneration
    Increases your Health Regeneration, which grants you a small amount of healing over time.

What I asked is a confirmation of the ratio: regen to hp over time i.e. 10 regen to 1 hp over time.

No. Regeneration acts on a percentage of your lost HP. If you equip an item with a Regen bonus on it, the Regen tooltip on your character screen will make that clear.
  • Options
    yaubotyaubot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pfft2 wrote: »
    No. Regeneration acts on a percentage of your lost HP. If you equip an item with a Regen bonus on it, the Regen tooltip on your character screen will make that clear.
    Are you sure about that? Cause the same character in pvp domination will regen for the same amount when he is near max hp or nearly dead.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    yaubot wrote: »
    Are you sure about that? Cause the same character in pvp domination will regen for the same amount when he is near max hp or nearly dead.

yes he is sure and so am I since I tested regen extensively. when around 25% life it ticks for the highest amount. Then as you gain life it lessons each tick till you are full. Also your total HP affects how much is regen. Example. test it with and without the campfire buff to Con. With more con it will tick for more since you have more total HP. So more life + regen = most regen possible.
  • Options
    freehugs9freehugs9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?301761-Calculating-stats-and-their-effects

Regeneration
    Regeneration Tooltip = 20.77*Regeneration^1.3/(LevelConstant+Regeneration^1.3)
    % of Lost Health Regenerated Every 3 Seconds @ level 60 = 0.2077*Regeneration^1.3/(12938+Regeneration^1.3)

Regeneration heals a % of the health you have lost, not your total health. It is also capped at 50% health lost, so you will never gain more than half the amount on the tooltip.