test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Older player looking for mature guild (Multiple level 60's)

macwomblemacwomble Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi folks,

I'm a 'seasoned' 43 year old player looking for a guild of more mature players. (Too old for drama)
I have level 60 GWF, TR, GF and CW. I'm playing a DC at 56 and should have her at 60 in 2 days.
Live in UK, Scotland to be precise.
I've yet to join a guild in NW but have been in guilds and corps (Eve in particular since beta) throughout many years of gaming.

Cheers

** Dragon Shard **
Post edited by macwomble on

Comments

• desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Not sure what shard you are on, but if you are on Mindflayer, take a look at Novus Ordo. Give me a yell in game @desjardinii and we can chat. The majority of my guild is older as well, with many having past MMO experience.
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Check out Sinister Swarm at www.sinisterswarm.com

They are a mature, family orientated guild that is well formed and been around a long time. No drama, easy going people, and fun times! What else could you ask for? Competitive or just gaming for fun? Don't worry we would love to have both. Thanks for your time.
    happy days!
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Order of the Raven would love to have you. You can check our recruitment thread at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community/

Our guild website is Order of the Raven
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Eminence caters to older gamers, primarily those with some sort of previous MMO experience. We call ourselves, "Casually Hardcore," which really just means we're a bunch of old farts who once played grind-style, but now have spouses, children and full time jobs that take precedence over gaming. We do require an application, but it's more of a personality check to weed out the elitist ego types.

You can visit our website at Eminence Gaming.
    ---"Old age and deviousness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."
    DZJuyUT.png
    Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in. Maybe we are the guild that satisfies your requirements, but I'll let you check out recruitment thread (link below) and let you decide for yourself.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.
  • winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We are a forming Aussie/NZ guild ( Oceanic fellowship) And are looking for new, committed members for Neverwinter and to form a wider gaming community. We are on Teamspeak and are definitely Drama free. (@winddancer42)
  • sexygalmeatycatsexygalmeatycat Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Macwomble,

If you are still in search of guild, please consider Spectral Knights. We are a mature players guild, 21+. Most of our current members are actually 30+ with family. We are completely laid back and fun. We currently have about 42 members and all members are active and know each other. We will be closing out applications once we hit 50 members to keep our community small. If we seem to be what you are looking for, please go to http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com for more information!
  • rorlinsrorlins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't mean to jump in on someone else's thread, but do any of the guilds so far also do RP? My other half and I are looking for a guild, we're also a bit north of 30 (in age not level yet) but I'm the sort that needs an IC RP experience with the guild to really feel like I'm getting something out of it. Or at least the ~option~ of it.

We're on Mindflayer, and currently leveling up a DC and TR combo, though we may start another duo as the other half wants to level up another profession character and so far just about every class is fun to play.