test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gwf basic bugs and pvp basic bugs.

devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Devs: Before u add or buff or whatever the GWF....FIX THE **** UNSTOPPABLE BUG!!!

If you're not aware....there is a bug during pvp, that for some reason, unstoppable becomes UNABLE TO ACTIVATE.

Now i dunno how this occurs....i've heard rumours that if you are stunned just at the right time when unstoppable is ending, or if u die when unstoppable is ending...or WHATEVER.......Unstoppable becomes UNUSABLE for the ENTIRE DURATION of that pvp match! I dunno the exact case scenario it happens, but it happened to me more than 10 times already....AND MY PATIENCE IS AT AN END!

It looks like it's working, the unstoppable bar fills up, the tab key is lighted,....but when u press tab...NOTHING HAPPENS FOR THE WHOLE MATCH?

YES I'm MAD! why not u try test pvp without using unstoppable as a GWF... see how u like it.

FIX this basic thing man, before adding or buffing or boosting or whatever NONSENSE else u wanna do. This is the BASIC MECHANICS of the game!

Also....WHY in pvp must we the playerbase come up with our OWN fixes to your ****? Do you know, ppl queing get stuck in protector's enclave and NOT ported into the pvp map? HAppens ALL THE TIME. Also, when u kick said player,your spastic game engine fails to provide a new member 50% of the time....the new person appears, then just gets discoonected.

I've been on the recieving end of this bug also....ports you in then gives you a meesage "you are no longer part of the team" then ports you out....and 100% CONFIRMED after that happens, you are bugged for your next que and will not be ported into pvp map.

Get kicked before match ends? = Bugged for next match.

Disconnect before match ends? = Bugged for next match.

Get selected to refill when someone got kicked? = bugged for next match?

Seriously...WTF is this???
You like it that players, have to say things like "oh kick me, i'm bugged" "hey pass lead, you are bugged" "sigh, que failed to fill the slot, we are 4 vs 5"

YOU LIKE IT???

Before coming out your new patch....fix BASIC GAMES THINGS first.
PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
Post edited by devlinne on

Comments

• Options
    bunzagabunzaga Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2013
    This bug is still happening!!! Almost 50-70% of my PvP matches have this bug happen! Fix it please!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine a Cleric who could never go into Divine mode, or a Rogue, who could never stealth.

This is a game breaking bug, and needs to be addressed ASAP! It doesn't only happen in PvP, but also during normal gameplay. I had to fight the Pirate boss without determination / unstoppable!

For the love of all that is holy, why on earth has this bug not been fixed yet?

Are GWF Neverwinters red headed step children?
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Moving thread to live bugs, as this is not a problem specific to the Preview Shard.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A bit messy OP, but I have similar experiences.

At least once a day, my Untoppable will stop working, whether it be PvP, skirmish or dungeon. In dungeon, logging out and back in solved it, but that's not much of an option if you are in a boss fight.

Though sometimes it just starts working again randomly, fortunately.
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    People are using this bug against GWF. It always happen to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    Personally experience this bug a LOT. It's annoying as hell suddenly in the middle of a boss fight you can't use a critical skill. Temporary fix is to log in and out (sometimes this is not an option).
  • Options
    momobimomobi Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2013
    so why there is no body complaining the bug where when GWF use their unstoppable then can use PVE HP pots in PVP? every time the opposing team has 1 GWF we lose because he can just stand there all day not dying, HP heals right up to almost full if 1 on 1, when more than 2 attacking the GWF then he has bigger chance of dying. basically he is now tankier and out damage a GF... so who plays a GF now?
  • Options
    astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    momobi wrote: »
    so why there is no body complaining the bug where when GWF use their unstoppable then can use PVE HP pots in PVP? every time the opposing team has 1 GWF we lose because he can just stand there all day not dying, HP heals right up to almost full if 1 on 1, when more than 2 attacking the GWF then he has bigger chance of dying. basically he is now tankier and out damage a GF... so who plays a GF now?

Hmmm... I dont buy this. Never tried it, but will and get back to you. I think what you are confusing is the fact that we get a temp HP cap which is used first, and if we use lifesteal, lifedrinker, regen, healers, etc. it very nicely adds it to our BASE hp not the cap.

As far as the unstoppable bug, I have in very explicit detail given them the mechanics of this since open beta - but oh gee... its still not addressed.

Yet once again -

1. Our mechanic should never have a CC chain on it. Too many times I look to see why it is not popping and it is covered with a chain. NO it does NOT break through the chain as intended consistently, so just REMOVE the chain. My suspicion is this comes from lag issues, as well as a contributor to the bug.

2. The animation is the root of the evil. IF you get CC while the animation cycle is happening, it will stop the unstoppable and start it over from scratch. Now if the timing is just right, your determination is below the 50% and thus you go into a perpetual state of not ever going over the 50% according to some bad coding. I know this is confusing, but I have tested and am able to replicate it on the Foundry mission 'Daily Grind' (20 golems) Just practice popping unstoppable right as a golem does a swing down or around for a knock back. Gaurentee FUBAR.

3. Resolution to all this? Simplify. Just like the rogue stealth if the condition is x do it. Screw the big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> animation, devs are FAR to unfair to our class anyway because EVERYTHING WE DO TELEGRAPHS WHAT WE OUR GOING TO DO BEFORE WE DO IT! Get it devs? Only thing thats telegraphed on my rogue is her jumping moves.
  • Options
    krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wait...GWF can use PVE pots during unstoppable, *runs off to queue for domination

*catches breath* Wow that's cool

Anyways...yeah the unstoppable glitch/bug suxor. I see this happen alot on Krahct, it's annoying not being able to use my class defining ability for an entire match or dungeon run.

Please fix...not ASAP but like a month ago.
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I am positive as i see them have the potting animation with the red + going around them then they go red and huge. then if they only use pvp pot it should have only 2k heal with long cool down which is minimal in any situation while they are gang up by 2 or 3 yet I can see their HP still going up constantly... even if they stack lifesteal, they must be stacking like 3k to have that much effect while also stacking power to do decent damage.

worst thing is i see the same thing over and over again with the same toon when he comes back to attack which i don't think the pvp pot has cooled down to be reuse.

i been pvping since i am 60 and I know the difference... some honest GWF didn't use that bug can still be killed 2 on 1 but those potting is impossible to kill unless 4 attacking the same time which will take a long time still while the GWF stands there and kill off 1 by 1.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hmmm... I dont buy this. Never tried it, but will and get back to you. I think what you are confusing is the fact that we get a temp HP cap which is used first, and if we use lifesteal, lifedrinker, regen, healers, etc. it very nicely adds it to our BASE hp not the cap.

As far as the unstoppable bug, I have in very explicit detail given them the mechanics of this since open beta - but oh gee... its still not addressed.

Yet once again -

1. Our mechanic should never have a CC chain on it. Too many times I look to see why it is not popping and it is covered with a chain. NO it does NOT break through the chain as intended consistently, so just REMOVE the chain. My suspicion is this comes from lag issues, as well as a contributor to the bug.

2. The animation is the root of the evil. IF you get CC while the animation cycle is happening, it will stop the unstoppable and start it over from scratch. Now if the timing is just right, your determination is below the 50% and thus you go into a perpetual state of not ever going over the 50% according to some bad coding. I know this is confusing, but I have tested and am able to replicate it on the Foundry mission 'Daily Grind' (20 golems) Just practice popping unstoppable right as a golem does a swing down or around for a knock back. Gaurentee FUBAR.

3. Resolution to all this? Simplify. Just like the rogue stealth if the condition is x do it. Screw the big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> animation, devs are FAR to unfair to our class anyway because EVERYTHING WE DO TELEGRAPHS WHAT WE OUR GOING TO DO BEFORE WE DO IT! Get it devs? Only thing thats telegraphed on my rogue is her jumping moves.

Thanks for the input. the developer don't care about warrior class. my main is GF and I have so many bugs too especially in pvp skills. I made a bug report in the forum for weeks still no reply.
  • Options
    dizzy0samdizzy0sam Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is not only you, CW is overflowing with bugs aswell.
  • Options
    rokurrokur Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Fiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the GWF tab skill bugggggggggggg -.-
  • Options
    mekratrigmekratrig Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for letting me know. Makes me fell better about sucking 'cause of tab bug.

Time to try it out...