test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry - Time out and dynamic patch failure

glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am getting Time out and dynamic patch failure every time I try to enter a foundry quest that I disconnected from while saving, as it failed to save twice. I hope I have NOT lost a days work. Please address these errors and fix the foundry for good.

Thank you.
Post edited by glantorx on

Comments

• Options
    roxorixroxorix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've got the same problem...
    My 1st Foundry Quest - The Hunt (NW-DLQZASUFM)!
    Check it out! Suggestions, Reviews etc. are welcome! :)
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Guys if you expect Cryptic to give **** about the Foundry you are very much mistaken.

We get this exact same problem EVERY WEEK.

EVERY WEEK the Foundry goes in to "Foundry Editing Not allowed" mode

And EVERY WEEK we get told ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

They don't care.

If they did care they would fix it.

The only notice they take of this issue is to laugh at one another and say "Ha, look, those foolish Foundry authors think we care enough to do something".

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    scmillerscmiller Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2013
    I cannot log into the foundry--states, "Foundry editing not allowed" What gives?
  • Options
    scmillerscmiller Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2013
    Does it go away?
  • Options
    adran07adran07 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This means they took the foundry down for the weekly update, and of course told no one aside from in the calender. This is just an example of the quality of Cryptic's "communication skills", which may or may not actually exist.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Start spamming the twitter channel, they'll soon get a notification out to us if the twitter feed fill us up "why isn't this working".

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still getting error....
  • Options
    daddyomegamandaddyomegaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    glantorx wrote: »
    I am getting Time out and dynamic patch failure every time I try to enter a foundry quest that I disconnected from while saving, as it failed to save twice. I hope I have NOT lost a days work. Please address these errors and fix the foundry for good.

Thank you.

Really a days work? I save every few mins I don't trust the auto save at all and I don't wanna lose more then a few mins of work :)
  • Options
    matcauthon30matcauthon30 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    adran07 wrote: »
    This means they took the foundry down for the weekly update, and of course told no one aside from in the calender.

Apparently not, because it's still down two days later. What gives?
  • Options
    elusivem00seelusivem00se Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have a similar thread open here.

11:40 AM EST after maintenance and patch, still getting "Foundry Editing Not Allowed."

From Twitter - "Foundry editing remains offline, and we are working to resolve that ASAP!"

How about an explanation instead of a generic "ASAP" that we all know is BS, guys?