test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yea your "fix" for spawn camping in normal pvp matches didnt work

kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
Just did a hotenow pvp on the LIVE server and a guild group (which I cant name for stupid reason even if they exploited) just got in the camp area rather easily. 2 CW's and somehow a GWF got up there.

You know if you just got rid of PVP and focused on content, you might solve half your headaches with "balance" and exploits in pvp matches.
Post edited by kabothoriginal on

Comments

• Options
    t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm pretty sure that they used a broken pillar to jump to the spawn. TR/CW/DC can get to the spawn with no problems, but I have no idea how a GWF could get up there.
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just did a hotenow pvp on the LIVE server and a guild group (which I cant name for stupid reason even if they exploited) just got in the camp area rather easily. 2 CW's and somehow a GWF got up there.

You know if you just got rid of PVP and focused on content, you might solve half your headaches with "balance" and exploits in pvp matches.

The GWF used Leap to get in there .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    You can use mighty leap to get to some very interesting places. What they should do is if the player enters the opponent's spawn spot they instantly die.