test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any Encounters with a "Cleric" type enemy?

zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
I've found enemies to represent the other classes I'd like to use, but I can't find anything that is "Cleric" like...

Help would be much appreciated~
Post edited by zephryl1 on

Comments

• Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    drow priestess in hard encounters
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    drow priestess in hard encounters

Ah! Thankyou very much <3
  • Options
    anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The drow priestess will spray a web, which looks un-cleric-y. If you are looking for an encounter that can heal other encounters try a Battle Wight Commander. He will damage players standing in his PBAoE but heal enemies in it. And I am not sure if it is just the undead or all enemies, I've only used the one with the two skeleton melee and he will heal them.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    anrix2 wrote: »
    The drow priestess will spray a web, which looks un-cleric-y. If you are looking for an encounter that can heal other encounters try a Battle Wight Commander. He will damage players standing in his PBAoE but heal enemies in it. And I am not sure if it is just the undead or all enemies, I've only used the one with the two skeleton melee and he will heal them.

Hrm... His AoE would kiiiiiinda be reminiscent of an Astral Shield. I guess I'll try both out, see which looks better with the other Mobs I'm making
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the marsh mystic heals?
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    He does, he is a lizardman with a staff, so does the ashmadai erinye and she has a jeweled sword.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Are there any that are immune to CC? The other bases I'm using do, and it'd be annoying to have one that can just be CC'd down