test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Army Of Blood Keep

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
Hail!!

The Army Of Blood Keep was a Guild of Neutral/Good players in Never Winter Nights from the old AOL days way back when. We were the Last Sanctioned Guild before the game was discontinued...

I am looking to re-connect with my Brothers and Sisters from the past, as well as make some new friends here in this updated land...

Speak up and be heard!! :)

RiCHARD "ABK" SToRM
The Army Of BloodKeep
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2012
    Welcome founding players of the D&D MMO. I'm honored to have you here.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2012
    Good luck to you folks!
  • abkavalokabkavalok Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "blood will follow blood"

This post seems to be pretty old and not sure if Storm is still around. Got nostalgic tonite and started looking around for old guilds I belonged to back in the day. anyways hit me up if your around.

ABK Avalok
    Eternal Squire of ABK
    "When all is lost the pact is to avenge"
  • myyth12myyth12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was a member back in the day not sure if there is any presence in the game still, if anyone is playing or such though i was abk insane back in the day as well as myyth istvan, which is my name in game and i'm on the dragon server.

abkavalok wrote: »
    "blood will follow blood"

This post seems to be pretty old and not sure if Storm is still around. Got nostalgic tonite and started looking around for old guilds I belonged to back in the day. anyways hit me up if your around.

ABK Avalok
    Eternal Squire of ABK
    "When all is lost the pact is to avenge"