test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bank Robbery?

loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there any chance that a hacker can hack our banks in Neverwinter? Cause I don't know if I want to store my lvl 1 enchants in there. Too valuable
happy days!
Post edited by loverboyusa on

Comments

• tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    obvious troll is obvious
    #FAIL
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Level 1 enchants valuable? Really?

On topic, nobody can access your NWO account unless they already have access to your account details and PC or have access to your email.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh yeah, troll. Great.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tinukeda wrote: »
    obvious troll is obvious
    #FAIL

Um, I am pretty sure the OP is making a parody of trolling posts, and is not (deliberately) trolling himself.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is there any chance that a hacker can hack our banks in Neverwinter? Cause I don't know if I want to store my lvl 1 enchants in there. Too valuable

Those were yours? Oh, so sorry, mine now! You should really lock things up better.

Just a few more level 1's and my plan to flood the market with these things will be complete. I shall become rich and live the life of wanton greed and averis.
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Um, I am pretty sure the OP is making a parody of trolling posts, and is not (deliberately) trolling himself.

trolls will be trolls #amiright
    happy days!
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Trolls aside,

that is a good question :) no they can't unless they ALREADY have access to your account. In Forsaken World (PWE game) there is a SEPARATE password FOR your bank. So even if a person hacked to your account, they will need to know another password to get into your bank. Such feature is not available for NW :(

Guild banks: if your character have access to that, then guild bank is free game also :(
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.