test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an established guild

mryuzmryuz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 71
hi, just started playing NWO 3 days ago. currently a Lv33 TR. im looking for a guild with lots of active members, preferably a PVE > PVP guild.

IGN: khariza@mryuz
Post edited by mryuz on

Comments

• loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Check out Sinister Swarm. They love to help new players out with leveling up. Also they have many players that are lvl 60 that play PVE > PVP www.sinisterswarm.com
    happy days!
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in. Maybe we are the guild that satisfies your requirements, but I'll let you check out recruitment thread (link below) and let you decide for yourself.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited July 2013
    Then perhaps The Conclave is the guild your looking for.
    We started since 17-06-2013 in Neverwinter, and were steadily growing and have 30 active members right now.
    Level's range from low till max, and we organise pve events on daily basis. Skirmishes, dungeon runs, foundry runs, u name it, we do it. Recently Gauntlgrym was added to the list as well. The Conclave itself, has its history since 2002, with games as BF3, GW2 and WoW. Soon, Neverwinter will follow, and we will be named " The Puppeteers " after banners and stuff are created by our artists. Even though this is an internal thing, it does show our dedication towards this game for the long term.
    If your interested in The Conclave, or would like more information, then do not hesitate and contact any of us ingame, or check our website / recruitment thread, the info is in my signature.
    Good luck on finding a proper place, and remember! Enjoy the game ;)