test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry not saving again

vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ctrt+s or clicking save is timing out again.

Cheers!
Fighter.jpg
Post edited by vernednd on

Comments

• rokuthyrokuthy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 179 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just attempted to save, froze up. Tried to go back into foundry, won't load up again (like the issue a little while ago).
    @rokuthy on Mindflayer
    Play my foundry campaign, Vermilion: Spirit of Gevaudan. The first quest, The Desperate Messenger is now available @ NWS-DM44FZM2W
  • nahkhiirmees2000nahkhiirmees2000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rokuthy wrote: »
    Just attempted to save, froze up. Tried to go back into foundry, won't load up again (like the issue a little while ago).

Hey, im here to necro this and say that the same problem still exists. I just lost an hour of work due to this. (Yes yes save every 1 minute i know !).
    I know this game has million bugs to solve but when your flagship, the foundry, acts up like this it really sucks the juice out of players motivation.
    There has been tons of new mounts and fashion stuff added to zen shop but something not very important like SAVING YOUR FKIN MAP in foundry doesnt get much attention. Understandable but it sucks big time..