test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't log back into Foundry Creation Screen

crystal7jcrystal7j Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Keeps saying "timed out" and returning me to login screen.

Just to let you know this is the last straw I'm uninstalling. I can't get a que for a dungeon or skirmish because they are glitchy. I don't want to PvP like EVERYONE else. I don't want to solo play your quests even tho I like them - I wanted to quest as an extra thing to do. I was here for the dungeons and I can't get a party because you will not fix the dung/skirms. Bored I went to create my own foundry and even that doesn't work. Finding a different game. Bye.
Post edited by crystal7j on

Comments

• lysendroslysendros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    crystal7j wrote: »
    Keeps saying "timed out" and returning me to login screen.

Just to let you know this is the last straw I'm uninstalling. I can't get a que for a dungeon or skirmish because they are glitchy. I don't want to PvP like EVERYONE else. I don't want to solo play your quests even tho I like them - I wanted to quest as an extra thing to do. I was here for the dungeons and I can't get a party because you will not fix the dung/skirms. Bored I went to create my own foundry and even that doesn't work. Finding a different game. Bye.

I can't even get onto the login screen, it gets up to loading up my characters, and then says "timeout during login".
    Also, right before that, I couldn't get out of the Foundry for a long while, because saving kept timing out, and even just opting to lose my changes and exit got me nowhere.
    When I eventually did get out, I just couldn't even get back on to the login screen.

FIX THIS, PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN GET BACK TO PLAYING!
  • dragoonvoiddragoonvoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same issue. But in another map. I try to enter the map,after a time loading says "Timed out connecting to GameServer".
  • dragoonvoiddragoonvoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As ALWAYS,we don't have an answer .-.
  • trav35trav35 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    At least you have that. I can't even login anymore to the Foundry. It just says Foundry editing not allowed now.
  • sarkany69sarkany69 Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2013
    Foundry was down day before yesterday, now again yesterday going on 27+ hours and we only got 1 vague reply from a dev this morning. See these threads:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?395041-Foundry-down

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?398271-Foundry-Editing-Status-Offline
    Campaign: NWS-DE986PLQS - Zombie Infestation
    NW-DIG3FBD2Q - Part 1 - Initial Attack - (Eligible for daily) Click here to see Video review by @Visigoth18
    NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation - (Now daily eligible - thanks for the support everyone)
  • medhekmedhek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm also having trouble using the Foundry Editor. Every time I've clicked on it from the Character Screen I get an error message, the whole game crashes and the Cryptic ErrorHandler thingy kicks in. I'm assuming something went wrong with the install process at some point - in which case, does anyone know where I'd have to go to re-install it, please?

Any advice greatly appreciated