test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm Fury

taaqtaaq Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Library
I'm having a hard time understanding what this does exactly because the tool tip is so vague. It says that it "shock" your target 10% of the time. But what does shock do in this game exactly? I'm sure it's a damage mod, but how much damage is it exactly?

edit: I meant Storm Spell, not Storm Fury. They both shock, but I was specifically referring to Storm Spell.
Post edited by taaq on

Comments

• wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Depends on rank and spellpower. It is a really strong one, with low lvl and low power it will already do like 700 dmg per shock and gets up to like 2k at lvl 60, at which it can crit for about 4k. For a free spell 10% of the time its amazing :D
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • taaqtaaq Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Depends on rank and spellpower. It is a really strong one, with low lvl and low power it will already do like 700 dmg per shock and gets up to like 2k at lvl 60, at which it can crit for about 4k. For a free spell 10% of the time its amazing :D

Ah okay it sounds like it could be useful for PvP then. Do you happen to know if it works with AoE? As in if it does proc, will it proc on all mobs? Or does every mob get a different dice roll?
  • sleatharsleathar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    taaq wrote: »
    Ah okay it sounds like it could be useful for PvP then. Do you happen to know if it works with AoE? As in if it does proc, will it proc on all mobs? Or does every mob get a different dice roll?

It can proc on anything. I use it in conjunction with my close range AOE build and it adds a lot of damage to Icy Terrain.
  • velsparwisen1velsparwisen1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are you guys talking about Storm Spell that gives 10% shock damage or Storm Fury, the ability that only procs if you're half health?