test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it possible to transfer servers?

mrcamilmrcamil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title states is it possible to transfer servers on your character?
Post edited by mrcamil on

Comments

• Options
    articulatefoolarticulatefool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The shards will all be merged into a single large server upon release. There is no need to switch shards atm.
  • Options
    blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No the 3 shards will be combined into one shard. Not sure when though.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • Options
    mrcamilmrcamil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks glad to hear have alot of friends all over the shards. Didn't want to re level
  • Options
    jwaclawskijwaclawski Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's now July. Has anyone heard if the shards were going to be merged? I have a character I'd like to get with my guild on another shard.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There has been no date given for it at all. Since it would make sense to do this once the population of the server with the least players gets too low, you might be waiting a while...

So you are probably best of just re-rolling on the server you want to be on. Note that you can transfer AD between servers (by buying ZEN on one and withdrawing it on a character on another server).
  • Options
    jerbezjerbez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd like to see it happen as soon as possible. I want to connect with some of my other friends before they drop the game or lose interest.
  • Options
    jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    Create a new character on their server. It takes a week or less to get to 60 and if you invoke and do some leadership the toonling will have enough AD for tier one and perhaps tier 2 by then.