test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mindflayer Lag is Back

gildren0gildren0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seems like the problem of clients being dropped from lag is back on the Mindflayer server. For me it started on July 6, and continues today.

Anyone else having the issue?

Thanks
Post edited by gildren0 on

Comments

• Options
    wiserwithagewiserwithage Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    I was having rubber band and disconnect lag off and on all weekend. My web browser that was active in another window was unaffected by any kind of connection issues, so the problem doesn't seem to be at my end. Having just started playing this weekend, I wasn't sure if Mindflayer was normally like this or not. Ah well. Hopefully things will get better in the near future.
  • Options
    zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issues on Beholder server for the last week. It has been getting progressively worse.
  • Options
    geargogglesgeargoggles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes. I'm on Mindflayer too but the problem seems to run by zone rather than entire server. I have one character that I can actually only get into the game during very very non-peak times. The other which is a new one, I can get on no problem.

All things considered though, I've never seen a game client go live with such a prevalent disconnection issue as this one.
  • Options
    odelle12odelle12 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For the past week I have been struggling with lag and disconnect issues. I am on dragon server and was hoping it was something to do with the event. But now the event is over and im still having issues.
    Its definately something with Neverwinter. I can play other games with no issues. Which is where I will be until something is done.
  • Options
    savraisavrai Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having the same issue with Mindflayer. Random disconnects, instances taking minutes to load, rubber banding. Never had a problem before last weekend.
    *Legit Community*

Heather - Ranger
    James - Paladin
    Jet - Warlock
    Royal - Cleric
    Gray - Rogue
    Red - Wizard
    Ios - Barbarian
  • Options
    knarsistknarsist Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I had problems last night on Mindflayer, never had lag problems before.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had three DCs in a row queuing for PVP.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Gauntlgrym was frame drops, lag, DC'd for me today first time ever in GG and I'm on Mindflayer.
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dont know when the lag was ever gone it was always there for me