test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you. Truly.

docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
So many of us Authors pop onto these forums to try and find exchanged reviews, offer or receive feedback, share our experiences, sometimes gripe a little ("those blasted 1-star reviewing trolls, dagnabbit!"), ask questions, etc.

Today, I just wanted to stop by and say "THANKS!" to everyone.

A couple of weeks ago, I published my first Foundry quest. I began soliciting reviews and offering a bunch of reviews as well. It's been a great learning experience, and the feedback I've received allowed me to tweak my quest and (hopefully) make it even more enjoyable.

As of today, I've had over 400 plays and 11 pages of in-game reviews. Wow! I'm just really, really grateful to share, and to enjoy all that so many of you have shared as well.

And a special thanks to the handful of players who've actually let me stand over their shoulder and watch them run the adventure for the first time, or who video recorded their run-through so that I could see the adventure through fresh eyes. I'm even grateful for the guys who power-plowed through the whole thing to try and finish it as quickly as possible (which prompted me to add two quick encounters so that the quest maintains that precious "15-minute" average and qualifies for dailies).

I'm already hard at work on my next adventure, and am incorporating so much of what I've learned from this process. So... once again... THANK YOU!!!

Sc00teR
Post edited by docsc00ter on

Comments

• Options
    groshiegroshie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Good to hear, congratulations! :)
    *cheers on*
    Rescue in Rainwall, ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Chef's Challenge, ID: NW-DGTKIBVF3
    The Dreamfall Campaign, ID: NWS-DEB7Z9IJC (3 Quests)
    Ogre: For the win!, ID: NW-DR5O3PD63
    Cults and Culture, ID: NW-DCLSFYSQ2
  • Options
    docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    By the way...

If anyone would like to help me translate the adventure into another language, I'd LOVE the assistance! Just let me know...
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Grats, scooter. :)

If any of you have -not- tried this quest, I highly recommend it! :D
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    /emote bowformal
    ^^
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Glad to hear, congrats! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Congrats on the plays!

The folk who make videos of their sessions in user made quests really do help a ton.
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for making the quest!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Grats!!

400 plays?? Wow. I was thrilled my first mission finally hit 100...
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?