test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why do i keep getting disconnected from the server?

lishyaaklishyaak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Im on mindflayer and i havent had any problems until after the whole auction house incident. Now i cant stay connected for more than 3 min. I got the patch and everything and it's not that and i have excellent connection....really freaking annoying
Post edited by lishyaak on

Comments

• Options
    stantastic13stantastic13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm on "Dragon" server and have the same issues since yesterday. Solid connection but get disconnected every 3-5 min and my computer doesn't loose connection either. So its something server side.
  • Options
    rokoilrokoil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For the past 4 days I have experienced horrible lag in town, dungeons and foundries, doesnt matter where im at, the lag gets horrible.
    experiencing rubber banding all over the place and none existent script when opening things like; professions and dailys.
    trying to log in and receive : timed out message or cannot find location, offers safe log in notice

Its not my pc, its not my net, i have zero problems except trying to play Neverwinter
  • Options
    rokoilrokoil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am experiencing the same thing now. and worse in some cases. We had some storms roll through a few days ago and just figured my IP was being affected. Not the case either. Its game side
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have you tried reinstalling the game yet? I know you believe it's server side, but I play on Dragon, too, and don't have any issues. If you haven't tried reinstalling the game yet, try it :), maybe it solves the annoying disconnects ^^!
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Reinstalled the game last night, tried to log in this morning. It is worse, much worse. Now it doesn't authenticate half the time.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Why bother dilly? Look around the forums and you will see this is widespread
    with many people, including myself. Unless that's their solution to an ongoing
    problem they have been having.