test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constant DC and rubberbanding started 2 days ago. Any help?

archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ive been playing since launch with no problems. The last 2 days
have been a nightmare. Constant disconnects and horrible rubberbanding.

Ive never seen this on any game, and Im hoping someone can tell
me if there is something I can do or its just server side.

Thanks
Post edited by archomental on

Comments

• Options
    tebruntebrun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issue here. It's also taking me a minute or two to log in which never happened until the last couple of days.
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Been having the same issues. Multiple bugs reports to no avail so far. :(
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited July 2013
    Yes it's been horrible and at times the game is completely unplayable.
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A guildy mentioned that reinstalling solved the problem for him. At this point I am willing to give it a shot. Unfortunately the installer is not updated so it will need to download a 7.7 Gig patch before you can play.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Glad to know its not just me. Ive also been getting messages on login
    that I have never seen before, like "unable to transfer character do you
    want to login normal or from safe zone."

Scratching my head why they spend time on useless events like the 4th of
    July nonsense when they need to hammer down on the basics first. That will
    lose players allot faster over lack of gimmicky events.
  • Options
    pujimspujims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issues here I have 2 different PC's running this game and since they patched to add this event we have had terrible lag and rubberbanding on both systems. Out of desperation I updated my video drivers and mine is running smoother. I updated my husband's video drivers and he can't stay connected for more than 2 minutes. Since we play together as a couple this new problem is as bad as the old one. I am at a loss.
  • Options
    cyris21cyris21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A lot of people are having this same problem to include myself. I can get in about 2-5min of play time before I ether get D/C with server unresponsive, or I can just run wherever never picking aggro and not being able to hit anything until it says i've been idle for 15 minutes. Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon, I would like to get my 4th character to level 60 -.-
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Unfortunately we just have to be left in the dark and hope it changes, considering
    the company has zero communication on things like this.
  • Options
    faledinfaledin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issue here as well. Been playing decently up to lvl 52 now and all the sudden i cannot stay connected more than 2-10 minute intervals. It is completely sporadic and i have updated all drivers, cleared alll cache's, reset modems, added ports to my firewalls, done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE from my end to fix this issue, it is definitely an issue that should be addressed
  • Options
    therealjaelustherealjaelus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    There are other posts about this. This issue is happening with Verizon customers. Sometimes it will be asymptomatic or mild, other times unplayable. Reinstalling will not help. If you do the CrypticNetTest you'll see you have somewhere between 50% to 75% packet loss at times. The problem started about 2 days ago.
    garret_fi.png