test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

guatalgrym is waste of time just relized

givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
after 3 attempts relized queing for gaunt is waste of time even doing the first 2 events is waste of time unless you have a full premade group there is no point in going.

you get nothing for wasteing hour in the first two portions and if you don't have premade yoru chances of getting a group for the dungen is slim to none so whats the point.
Namin Soulburner
NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
Post edited by givearandomname on

Comments

• Options
    xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2013
    after 3 attempts relized queing for gaunt is waste of time even doing the first 2 events is waste of time unless you have a full premade group there is no point in going.

you get nothing for wasteing hour in the first two portions and if you don't have premade yoru chances of getting a group for the dungen is slim to none so whats the point.

What's the point of gg? Owning enemy and getting t2 pvp gear.

It's not dev's problem anymore if you can't have a premade group.

For you its a waste of time, for all of us, no.
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

I always solo Que for GG. I just do the PvP phase and have tons of fun. Honestly I just go there to slaughter ppl and really don't care that much for pts and coins. My team lost a close one but I lead in kills with 27 and had fun which is all that matters. Could it be richer and a better event. Sure. For now I just run around killing ppl and rofl till then.
  • Options
    mixxathonmixxathon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not all the content is supposed to be playable by everyone.
    If that was the case, nothing would attract hardcore gamers.
    There are stuff you do not need to do, if you do not want to, and I list a few of them;

1. Crafting.
    2. Skirmishes
    3. Domination
    4. End Game Content
    5. Dungeons
    6. Questing
    7. Paying for the game

I could add 8. Log in at all but that would be rude :)

If you DO want to do everything, including Gauntlgrym, you really need to do the groundwork first. It will not come on a silver platter, and it is not supposed to. I want to go there, alot, but I am wise enough to wait until my buddies have geared up and honed their skills before we will try to ace it.

While I wait, I will finally level my 8th. char in SWTOR and it will be a Smuggler Scoundrel. I saved the best for last.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    xermell wrote: »
    What's the point of gg? Owning enemy and getting t2 pvp gear.

It's not dev's problem anymore if you can't have a premade group.

For you its a waste of time, for all of us, no.

For all of us? Please don't speak for me, thanks.
  • Options
    givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mixxathon wrote: »
    Not all the content is supposed to be playable by everyone.
    If that was the case, nothing would attract hardcore gamers.
    There are stuff you do not need to do, if you do not want to, and I list a few of them;

1. Crafting.
    2. Skirmishes
    3. Domination
    4. End Game Content
    5. Dungeons
    6. Questing
    7. Paying for the game

I could add 8. Log in at all but that would be rude :)

If you DO want to do everything, including Gauntlgrym, you really need to do the groundwork first. It will not come on a silver platter, and it is not supposed to. I want to go there, alot, but I am wise enough to wait until my buddies have geared up and honed their skills before we will try to ace it.

While I wait, I will finally level my 8th. char in SWTOR and it will be a Smuggler Scoundrel. I saved the best for last.

some of us have jobs and real lives and can't be online 24 7 while mom does laundry and cooks meals for ya. some of us have to actual work for a liveing and therefore not everyone in your core group of friends can be on when these random events start therefore we don't always have a premade group that is the whole purpose of a que system but right now with the way the event works the que is pointless even if somebody gets on late say mide event dont matter because they can't come help as they missed the first phase or even first 2 phases so you can't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

haveing endgame contet that is only avaliable at certian times Is fail design it should be running non stop or be more set in its time same time everyday instead of stupid rotateing system at least then you could plan for it.

my sugestion would be to only require the group leader to have the shares that way you could bring in a tank cleric or dps to fill in if one drops or you just can't get somebody in the que.
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc