test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Am I the only TR that uses Sabouter?

mizbiz1mizbiz1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Am I? I wanna switch to executioner, but how? I'm 60 and do I have to pay ad orr can I do it for free?
Post edited by mizbiz1 on

Comments

• Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mizbiz1 wrote: »
    Am I? I wanna switch to executioner, but how? I'm 60 and do I have to pay ad orr can I do it for free?

Did you have your TR before the first big patch? If so, you have a free respec token.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Did you have your TR before the first big patch? If so, you have a free respec token.

I don't know. I made my acc like 3 1/2 weeks ago. I think maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago, not sure.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I don't know. I made my acc like 3 1/2 weeks ago. I think maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago, not sure.

Go to your character powers screen (press P) In the lower left corner there's a box that reads "Buy Retraining Token" If it's lit, you have the free token.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Go to your character powers screen (press P) In the lower left corner there's a box that reads "Buy Retraining Token" If it's lit, you have the free token.

It's not lit. =o
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It's not lit. =o

Sorry. Boo!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So I don' get it. The thing isn't lit up. When I click on it, nothing happens
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So I don' get it. The thing isn't lit up. When I click on it, nothing happens

You probably didn't make that character before the big nerf patch. Can't remember the exact date. Sorry.
  • Options
    twinkjetwinkje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Saboteur is not that bad if you're on budget (i.e. you cannot afford to cap armour penetration) and it's very well balanced for PvP and PvE.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wait - you mean that there was actually a third choice for a TR? :)
  • Options
    twinkjetwinkje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Wait - you mean that there was actually a third choice for a TR? :)

Yes, a big one if you're not going to invest a big portion of your spare time into this game.
  • Options
    faeriestormfaeriestorm Member Posts: 460 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I purposely specced into saboteur. It's a good tree if specced well, although the last talent it kind of meh. The 5 points tat I didn't put into sabouteur went into scoundrel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]