test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FIX gauntlet grym Pvp spawn

fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ohh yes , bug abusers have found a way to ruin peoples day again !!!

Shame cryptic isnt that smart to find its own bugs so that we players have to make yet another post .

The other team should'nt be allowed on your starting area , they run up a wall and hoppa a ****load of kids waiting on you to spawn and kill you before you even press a button

shows yet again what cryptic cant fix or do
Post edited by fortie1 on

Comments

• ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am sure that this is something that will be addressed in the not 'too' distant future..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    fortie1 wrote: »
    Ohh yes , bug abusers have found a way to ruin peoples day again !!!

Shame cryptic isnt that smart to find its own bugs so that we players have to make yet another post .

The other team should'nt be allowed on your starting area , they run up a wall and hoppa a ****load of kids waiting on you to spawn and kill you before you even press a button

shows yet again what cryptic cant fix or do

It is not a bug. It has been stated that there is nothing to prevent this yet.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?336781-Lemonade-Stand-taking-premade-v-premade-requests/page28
    post #276
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
    happy days!
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • filcfilc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone defending spawn camping in GG is not PvP player. How can you even defend such tactic is beyond my understanding.

Do you understand that you have to sit there for 10 mins respawning again and again. I don't care how many times i die, domination is not bout kills thankfully, but i do care ...

THAT I CANNOT PLAY for that time

fix it, until fix I will play something else.

howg
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Another quote from Ambisinister in the same post:
    "EDIT - Gauntelgrym has no mechanism to avoid players from spawn camping. As such this is certainly a cold tactic and will likely be prevented from occurring in the future but it is not an exploit or reportable offense."

Do you not read posts till the end or something? really...

That's kind of funny since you just got done saying:

When the post you quoted clearly states it is a bug.

*Whether or not its a reportable exploit doesn't change the fact that its a bug.*
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • kronikerkroniker Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013
  • notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol, the most edited thread with the most posts that don't actually say anything. I'm curious to see if anyone can make a post that doesn't get cut by the mods. :D
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'm urging anyone who has come across this exploit to report it ingame. Maybe if there is enough of an uproar, they will do something about it. I included this link in my report, as I think seeing the exploit really trumps any written explanation...

*Bleep*
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Yes, that is a pathetic tactic from the losers who use it and a fail on developers' side because victims are not finding the game enjoyable because of some idiots.

That must be fixed. Developers have been swift to correct mistakes before. Don't disappoint us now. There's plenty of competition out there.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol, the most edited thread with the most posts that don't actually say anything. I'm curious to see if anyone can make a post that doesn't get cut by the mods. :D

it's kinda like this around here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Good_Life_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29

But seriously I think the PvP camping is lame, but I did read where Cryptic said it wasn't an exploit, so don't expect them to do anything about it.
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?336781-Lemonade-Stand-taking-premade-v-premade-requests/page28
    post #276

From the link provided..."However to clear things up, as I said spawn camping is not exploiting but the mechanics were subject to change. Well the mechanics were changed and players can no longer access the spawn area. That's the end of it".

That's fantastic! Our long national nightmare is over! Thanks for clearing this up for us, Cybliss. Glad to hear "that's the end of it". Color me relieved.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Rules are available for anyone's reference any time they choose. Read them, abide by them. Use the rule of "if it sounds insulting, it probably is insulting". Then we wouldn't have to moderate so many posts.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • sabettesabette Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would think all they would have to do is raise the elevation, I know in regular PVP a TR could do this by targeting someone in the zone and using the attack that lets you spawn behind an enemy...forget the name.