test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Stuck Running can't turn Run off

hissash1hissash1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Title says it all.... I logged in today and my character is stuck in run mode and I can't turn it off already tried hitting "T" while in-game to turn off run but still nothing... tried to relog into game still nothing and I have checked my keyboard none of my keys are stuck. tested them in a notepad.... I do have an xbox 360 controller hooked up to the computer but unless I have xpadder running it shouldn't be picked up (no xpadder isn't running).... so till I can get this fixed my character is humping a wall in protectors enclave....

Edit 1: changed maps to see if that fixed it (it didn't).... also I noticed my camera orientation is off center like its to the right of my character when he runs in a straight line.... how would I fix the camera orientation....

Edit 2: it seems that it fixed itself after a full exit of the game and then I came back into game and now it works
Post edited by hissash1 on

Comments

• phreakyonephreakyone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hissash1 wrote: »
    Title says it all.... I logged in today and my character is stuck in run mode and I can't turn it off already tried hitting "T" while in-game to turn off run but still nothing... tried to relog into game still nothing and I have checked my keyboard none of my keys are stuck. tested them in a notepad.... I do have an xbox 360 controller hooked up to the computer but unless I have xpadder running it shouldn't be picked up (no xpadder isn't running).... so till I can get this fixed my character is humping a wall in protectors enclave....

Edit 1: changed maps to see if that fixed it (it didn't).... also I noticed my camera orientation is off center like its to the right of my character when he runs in a straight line.... how would I fix the camera orientation....

Edit 2: it seems that it fixed itself after a full exit of the game and then I came back into game and now it works

I had the Same issue, Just seems you have to unplug the controller, then relog, to get it to work.

Edit 1: Nevermind, it wasn't scrolling on the title screen like it used to for me, but when I went into game, it was still auto running.