test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Beholder] The Keepers - NA - PvEvP|Casual

cochbacochba Member Posts: 18 Arc User
tklogo.png

Now Seeking Recruits for Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online

The Keepers (TK) is a multi-gaming community that was founded on Feb 21, 2013 in order to establish an active guild presence in the Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Until the time of ESO's release, TK is committed to recruiting high caliber, mature gamers for ESO and for playing other games together. We are currently playing Neverwinter, Lotro, Minecraft, League of Legends and other games that have multiplayer options. If you are seeking a fun, active, US based, multi-game community, then join us.

The Keepers
Leader: Taven
Tribunal: Altas, Oawa, (currently open)
Officers: Airic & Gyun

In Neverwinter, join with us to help the Delzoun Explorers return Gauntlgrym to its former glory. Together, we will drive out the Duergars and destroy the Luskan Corsairs!

Seek a guild invite in game from:
Lyrianne@brutal
Canalas@martybegan
Gregg Loyalar@leetpaco
Jenn Loyalar@benasxx90

To Learn more and JOIN, Go --->: HERE.

Follow the instructions in the "Greetings, newcomer! Read this first!" post. This is where you start.

LIKE us on Facebook: The Keepers

Community Members: 45 (as of 7/15/2013)

As a gaming community, we have an active interest and passion to game together in a mature, supportive, and fun setting. That is why The Keepers was founded. We welcome those who want to strive and succeed in any game. We value and understand the importance of a hardcore and casual atmosphere.
Note: Mature applicants only. An active membership/forum presence and Mumble are a requirement.
Post edited by cochba on

Comments

• cochbacochba Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    (reserved)
  • devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    Bumping is not allowed. Please read the Rules of Conduct and the Sticky in this subforum. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    ~Zeb
    California Sunshine
    edited July 2013
    Fist BUMP!

Ha! Hey thanks! How are you enjoying Neverwinter?
    edited July 2013
    Quite a bit actually, spending way more time with it than I would have predicted. What about you?
    California Sunshine
    edited July 2013
    Pumps and a BUMP!

And I added you to the "recruiters" and you now have invite POWAH!
    edited July 2013
    We welcome Velfhedi and Ragnvald as our newest Initiates!

Be well!
    edited July 2013
    Hello folks-
    We have a growing group of dedicated players, with many soon to reach level 60. Join us!

- Dannyul
    Dannyul@devilshark5
    California Sunshine
    edited July 2013
    We are really getting some excellent recruits. Do not be shy. Join us in the epic adventure of Neverwinter.

Join us in other games as well. Join us in anticipation of The Elder Scrolls Online!
    edited July 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    Bumping is not allowed. Please read the Rules of Conduct and the Sticky in this subforum. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    ~Zeb

Sorry about that and thanks! Be well!
    edited July 2013
    Hello all,

Our first members are starting to achieve level 60! Join us while we start our defense of Neverwinter in earnest!

Also, our first guild event is scheduled for this Sunday, check out www.the-keepers.com for more info!

- Dannyul
    Renegade Wizard, and number one in your hearts
    California Sunshine
    edited July 2013
    The Keepers also play LOTRO on the Brandywine server - join us in that game as well.
  • tranglectranglec Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Normally I wouldn't ask, but since your thread title said "casual", I'll try:

I'm a **** when it comes to MMORPGs. This is the first one I ever played and although I'm level 38 now and I have some experience with offline, singleplayer RPG games, I still don't understand a lot of what is going on in the game. I haven't joined a skirmish yet or auctioned anything for example.

I'm concerned that playing the game alone will become increasingly difficult or outright impossible but my attempts of contacting other people have not yielded good results. Most people I try to contact, including the few I temporarily formed parties with, either ignore me or turn out to be Italians/French/Spaniards who don't speak English.

Do you guys consider people like me as members and if so, at what times are you usually playing?

edit: Really? They censor the word "n o o b"?
    edited July 2013
    tranglec wrote: »
    Normally I wouldn't ask, but since your thread title said "casual", I'll try:

I'm a **** when it comes to MMORPGs. This is the first one I ever played and although I'm level 38 now and I have some experience with offline, singleplayer RPG games, I still don't understand a lot of what is going on in the game. I haven't joined a skirmish yet or auctioned anything for example.

I'm concerned that playing the game alone will become increasingly difficult or outright impossible but my attempts of contacting other people have not yielded good results. Most people I try to contact, including the few I temporarily formed parties with, either ignore me or turn out to be Italians/French/Spaniards who don't speak English.

Do you guys consider people like me as members and if so, at what times are you usually playing?

edit: Really? They censor the word "n o o b"?

You sound perfect or at least as perfect as any of us can be from time to time, right?

You will gain MMO experience as you play them and "gaming community" that plays MMOs and other single player games, talks about them, and recommends them seems like a good place for you to be involved.

Head to the-keepers.com to apply/learn more.

When do you typically play?
    edited July 2013
    Check out The Keeper recruitment post for LOTRO ---> HERE

Be well!
  • linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    I just applied. I do know Dannyul from guild GM.

Steeler
    edited July 2013
    linuxx40 wrote: »
    I just applied. I do know Dannyul from guild GM.

Steeler

Awesome! Yeah he has been a great help so far as we are getting going!
    edited July 2013
    We welcome and congratulate our newest Initiates: Calanas, Jenn Loyalar, Gregg Loyalar, and Crimson Trick.

Be well!
  • deverin01deverin01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

Im new to Neverwinter and Behold itself. I am a refugee of many MMOs out there and was wondering if you are still looking for applicants. I'm not 60 yet, hell still trying to figure out the role I have in Neverwinter (currently leveling a GWF and Wizard.). But you all seem like a great group and I've love to call your guild home.

Dev
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    deverin01 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im new to Neverwinter and Behold itself. I am a refugee of many MMOs out there and was wondering if you are still looking for applicants. I'm not 60 yet, hell still trying to figure out the role I have in Neverwinter (currently leveling a GWF and Wizard.). But you all seem like a great group and I've love to call your guild home.

Dev

Thanks for your interest. Certainly you should apply - during this time many of us are MMO refugees - waiting for The Elder Scrolls Online! The in game guild is slowly growing and we are seeking some fun, dedicated, patient people to help make it a strong and vibrant group.

See the info above! We look forward to your application.
  • deverin01deverin01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am looking forward in meeting everyone!

Thanks for the quick response!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    deverin01 wrote: »
    I am looking forward in meeting everyone!

Thanks for the quick response!

Yay for quick replies due to my early morning work procrastination!

:)
    edited July 2013
    We welcome and congratulate our newest Initiates: Calanas, Jenn Loyalar, Gregg Loyalar, and Crimson Trick

Be well!
    edited July 2013
    Who else is excited for Fury of the Feywild?!?!
  • benasxx90benasxx90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    <<< This guy!!
    edited July 2013
    Be strong and fight on everyone! I am out of town for a week.

See you when I get back!
    Lyr
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi. Could you tell me which country your Guild is from? I'm currently trying to find a UK/EU guild for the sake of timezones/gameplay. Thanks. :)
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anybody know the answer please?
    edited August 2013
    kkkell wrote: »
    Hi. Could you tell me which country your Guild is from? I'm currently trying to find a UK/EU guild for the sake of timezones/gameplay. Thanks. :)

Sorry. Been out of town and really not playing much at the moment. We are mostly US based.