test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I cant send mail

gdante7111111gdante7111111 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I cant send mail, it started this day, I am still trying and cant. Anyone else with the same problem, and what do I need to do to fix it.

P.S I exited and logged in again still nothing, I logged off and back still nothing.
Post edited by gdante7111111 on

Comments

• Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When you have too many unaccepted mail messages for a character that character isn't able to receive anymore mail. What this means is if you are using your mailbox as a bank and messaging everything to the same character you should take down half your lots and mail them to a different character instead (all your characters will still be able to access the sent mail, but you will no longer be blocked by the character mail limit).
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    When you have too many unaccepted mail messages for a character that character isn't able to receive anymore mail. What this means is if you are using your mailbox as a bank and messaging everything to the same character you should take down half your lots and mail them to a different character instead (all your characters will still be able to access the sent mail, but you will no longer be blocked by the character mail limit).

I deleted mail so that is not it
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I deleted mail so that is not it

actually I think it has to do with the number of mail messages that have items attached to them, other than that I don't know but all my not being able to send mail problems went away by splitting up my mail storage between characters
  • Options
    peacockbladepeacockblade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This will sound foolish, but can you chat in game? If you can't, then the answer becomes obvious, if not the cause.
  • Options
    stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2013
    What do you mean by "I cant send mail" ?

Do you get an error while sending a mail? Or is it that your mails aren't being delivered after being sent? Are you trying to mail a particular character or have you tried mailing multiple people? Are you trying to attach items to the mail? If so, were you at a mailbox when you tried to send the mail with items in it?

Did you check if you can receive mail? Have you tried making an alt and sending mail with that? Finally, did you submit a ticket?

You need to be a bit more clear.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I press send it acts like it sent it but it never does, also I can chat so not sure what you meant about that.
  • Options
    blackadderamesblackadderames Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i sent 3 items and never got them. Game sucks.
  • Options
    ultimawifeultimawife Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I cant mail either I sent from one character to another it comes back to the sending character.