test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can mounts fight ??

neverwinterdevilneverwinterdevil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
i am considering buying a special mount from the zen market, like howler, or worg, or armored bear or spider... but can they do some damage in a fight or do they just increase the running speed ??
Post edited by neverwinterdevil on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The mounts are not skyrim horses, they do not fight.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only the mounts of Duergar riders. Those guys are way harder to forcibly dismount than we are! :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• neverwinterdevilneverwinterdevil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how about the companions then ?? why is the honey badger more expensive than galeb dhur ?? does he do more damage ??
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check out this thread that is stickied at the top of the foumr: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?111111-Companion-info-and-a-bit-of-a-guide

Honey Badger is a striker, Galeb Duhr is a defender.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• ambrosia10ambrosia10 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL, I wish they could. I saw this one guy on my PVP team riding a tiger, and I thought, Boy, If that thing could fight, we would win for sure.