test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rejuve Pots Legal in PvP?

kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Just curious if these are intended to be used in PvP as people have been talking/complaining/crying about them for weeks and weeks.
Personally.. once I found out they could be used.. They are an excellent aid to taking out GF's, which people have also been griping/complaining/crying about for weeks and weeks.

Would LOVE an OFFICIAL response, not just Troll Speculation.

Tnx
- behold, halflings.
Post edited by kanenan on

Comments

• Options
    kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump. Who knows about this?
    - behold, halflings.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    buy our new companion in the zen store please
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I actually didn't know about rejuv pots for some time till reading the forums as GWF were spam using them with there ability to be nubs. I tried them in like 1 or 2 matches and I mean its ok but kinda makes you a bad player in some sense as I found you are just using them in a rotation when your PvP health pot is on CD. As a GF with a healing daily PvP pot, then rejuv in the cycle its pretty impossible to die almost. I stoped using them and just makes me use my skills and be a better player. You can use them so go ahead but you aren't going to get better using pots all the time. I really want health pots removed on the maps so that way a team make up is more important and strat become a much bigger factor.
  • Options
    nazboznazboz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    why cry over a pot, learn , and beat it , go around that. just a pot nothing op nothing exploited simples.....

don't try and get it banned.
  • Options
    gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    no they are illegal
  • Options
    zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    You can use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    marlasingersmarlasingers Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was pleasently suprised when I first got in a match and couldn't use health pots, I had no idea rejuvs could be used until I read this post. In any case, the matches come down to who afk's first, and the team with more rogues usually loses.
  • Options
    shultzillashultzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Come back when you're 60. Flourish, Crescendo, x3 WMS Cancel, TD, IBS, Dead. Can't use Pot's when you're CC'd. The only time it would be useful is breaks in battle and pre 60.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited July 2013
    shultzilla wrote: »
    Come back when you're 60. Flourish, Crescendo, x3 WMS Cancel, TD, IBS, Dead. Can't use Pot's when you're CC'd. The only time it would be useful is breaks in battle and pre 60.

Why wait until you're CCd? The cheapest ones are less than 100 AD on the AH. Just buy them in stacks and pop 6 or 7 right when you see your opponent. Enjoy your 5000hp/tic regen for 12 seconds, repeat if needed.
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    buy our new companion in the zen store please

don't forget to tell your friends about the great new tiger mounts!
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kanenan wrote: »
    Just curious if these are intended to be used in PvP as people have been talking/complaining/crying about them for weeks and weeks.
    Personally.. once I found out they could be used.. They are an excellent aid to taking out GF's, which people have also been griping/complaining/crying about for weeks and weeks.

Would LOVE an OFFICIAL response, not just Troll Speculation.

Tnx

You can get in jail IRL for using these in NW PvP - true story brosiah .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed