test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood of the North (Mindflayer Server) taking on recruits.

chuck1108chuck1108 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
Hello and welcome. Blood of the North is taking anyone who is looking for a guild. Most of us are casual players and everyone is friendly. We have over 360 members so far. If you're intimidated by elitist guilds who only worry about Gear Score and only take the "best" then come try us out. We are all growing and learning together. We have all levels so plenty of people to party up with and clear zones. As of now, we are only on the Mindflayer server, but may branch out to the other servers at some point. If you see ANYONE from Blood of the North while you're on just ask them for an invite. All members can invite. Thank you and have fun playing Neverwinter!
Post edited by chuck1108 on

Comments

• msrebel1972msrebel1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I might be interested in joing. I'm very new to gaming and this is the first game I've ever played. I haven't seen anyone from your guild on but would like an invite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boboddbobodd Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi could you please tell me wat TZ u r active in? and what comms u use

tyvm
    bob
  • chuck1108chuck1108 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bobodd wrote: »
    Hi could you please tell me wat TZ u r active in? and what comms u use

tyvm
    bob
    Hello! Personally I am in the U.S. Central Time Zone, but we have people from all over the globe in our Guild. We have become a large enough Guild that we reached the 500 member capacity limit and have started a second Guild called Blood of the North II. You can contact me in game or send me a letter in mail @chuck1108. Thank you and welcome.
  • chuck1108chuck1108 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I might be interested in joing. I'm very new to gaming and this is the first game I've ever played. I haven't seen anyone from your guild on but would like an invite

Being new is no problem. We welcome all and we have very helpful members that will show you the ropes. You can contact me @chuck1108 in game or send me a message in the in game mail. Thank you and welcome.
  • deathsaberzdeathsaberz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    can i join your guild? i have sent you a friend request and im currently lvl 6 trickster
    Desperado@deathsaberz