test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction house remove lot bug pls fast fix

delson911delson911 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello.
my problem is that i sell item in zone chat for AD , and dont have anough AD for post it with bit full amount so i posted it from 1 to 600k ad its flaming enchantment .. the buyer didnt buy it.. and this is the problem when i posted it for 1bid to 600k ad buyout price ..and he was not buying it ,,,now i cant remove a lot from the auction. it wrote that cant be remove now try it again later.. pls fix it fast or do something with its there for 6hours.
thanks a lot for fix it
Delson
Post edited by delson911 on

Comments

• delson911delson911 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no administrator answer? nothing?
  • delson911delson911 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    please cancel this my lot flaming enchantment by Delson911@delson
  • morpheas768morpheas768 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the exact same problem. I think its because when someone places a bid, the item gets locked and you cant remove it.
  • foddermiserfoddermiser Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm pretty sure that's NOT the problem.....i too have an item in the AH for 1 AD starting bid and a higher buyout. I can't cancel it either...which is really pissing me off.

Its still at 1 AD starting so I know no one has bid on it...but lots of ppl have now undercut it. I always list at 1 starting bid for high ticket items so it doesn't cost me to list it the 1st, or subsequent times (I immediately remove and relist every time i get undercut 'till it sells, I'm impatient that way and it takes money to make money I don't like having my money tied up, ESPECIALLY by AH bugs!)
  • anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cryptics their lazy all ive seen. very bad at customer support. its like bots run the game not humans.
  • stringsoftearsstringsoftears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    cryptics their lazy all ive seen. very bad at customer support. its like bots run the game not humans.

Easy there, feller. We're in the Bugs section, where players submit bugs and considering the amount of hard information in this thread, there's not much to go on but our own speculation.

To take a stab at this, and I AM speculating based on experiences, the AH bid posts have a "take back" time limit where you are able to retract a post within a set time. Imagine you left out a zero on your Buyout price and realized it just after hitting post. Ouch, let's retract that.

Undercutting is part of the market and being able to pull an item that's been posted for 3 days has affected the market in a way that others were able to post at a lower cost to them. By removing your post at the 4 day mark with no bids, then undercutting the guy that posted just now, you've effectively learned that one or both: your buyout was too high, your starting bid was too high.
    So deal with the cost of posting and repost the item, and/or chose a lower ending-day (1,3,5), or be ready to sell it at a lower price next time.

My only question is what is the time limit of "takes-backsies" on AH posts?