test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GG PVP: not sure if pvp or amazing race

johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
or a race track?
people spends 90% of the time riding horses, wheres PVP now.

map is too huge, and time is too long. time is too long and get 3-9 coins (correct me if im mistaken)? for me its alright to have that span of time but need to have more coins

seriously that kind of map is for 100 vs 100
Post edited by johnygwapo on

Comments

• degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know. It's one big loop. Just get on the train and have a great ride! It'd be really fun if they took mounts out of the picture. A lot more PVP would go on.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know. It's one big loop. Just get on the train and have a great ride! It'd be really fun if they took mounts out of the picture. A lot more PVP would go on.

LOL. made me laugh. YOU ROCK
    edited July 2013
    can we sign a petition for this >< zzz i hope theyll change GG PVP
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    IMO they should make the bases take longer to capture.
    edited July 2013
    kevinf08 wrote: »
    IMO they should make the bases take longer to capture.

yes, because at the moment participants are just hoping over ><
  • scizyrscizyr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are no safe zones in D&D, pvp should be everywhere.
    edited July 2013
    scizyr wrote: »
    There are no safe zones in D&D, pvp should be everywhere.

would be awesoooooome
    edited July 2013
    I'm frankly disgusted that it isn't this way already. It is an insult to Neverwinter and the Forgotten Realms IP. Also, these idiots talking about PvE vs PvP don't realize that players are part of the environment, so any argument in favor of PvE without including PvP is invalid.
  • down2onedown2one Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    I agree with Bases longer to cap so 1 guy cant just cap it. its dumb to see 1 GWF run around in circles just to contest the point. The point shouldn't be contested unless there is 5 or more ppl it would make for better team play. Or get rid of 2 of the cap points 5 just make it <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Circle j3rk.
    edited July 2013
    Shut up down2one, all arena pvp is a circle jerk. What do you lose when you die in one of your carebear arenas? Nothing? oh wow yeah that's a ****ing circle jerk if I've ever seen one.
    edited July 2013
    Shut up down2one, all arena pvp is a circle jerk. What do you lose when you die in one of your carebear arenas? Nothing? oh wow yeah that's a ****ing circle jerk if I've ever seen one.

i dont get you.
    edited July 2013
    down2one wrote: »
    I agree with Bases longer to cap so 1 guy cant just cap it. its dumb to see 1 GWF run around in circles just to contest the point. The point shouldn't be contested unless there is 5 or more ppl it would make for better team play. Or get rid of 2 of the cap points 5 just make it <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Circle j3rk.

so true .....
  • down2onedown2one Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited July 2013

really must be a raging GWF
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    down2one wrote: »
    really must be a raging GWF

I think he pressed tab just before posting.
  • phebus75phebus75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think they should add more strategy to the maps not less.
  • malkaviermalkavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The funniest thing about GG PvP is this: The iron golems are more dangerous to face than 95% of the players that queue into GG to begin with.
    How Cryptic trolls the entire NWO playerbase: 9200 GS listed for CN, implying anyone who needs more has no skill.
  • abandinusabandinus Member Posts: 62
    edited July 2013
    The funny thing about GG is that I have had the entire other team just run by me on horses. I thought for sure I was dead but not a single one bothered to dismount and fight me. So I knocked off the last guy in the group and forced a fight. Still I found it funny that in the PvP match they didn't want to PvP. Funnest thing about GG PvP is hiding behind walls/pillars and knocking ppl off horses. lol
    edited July 2013
    abandinus wrote: »
    The funny thing about GG is that I have had the entire other team just run by me on horses. I thought for sure I was dead but not a single one bothered to dismount and fight me. So I knocked off the last guy in the group and forced a fight. Still I found it funny that in the PvP match they didn't want to PvP. Funnest thing about GG PvP is hiding behind walls/pillars and knocking ppl off horses. lol

MADE ME LAUGH LOL. so true happened to me too
    edited July 2013
    GOOD NEWS THEY ADDED NEW MOUNTS FOR BETTER RACING EXPERIENCE :mad:
  • velsparwisen1velsparwisen1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They should have made a north vs south map. Many of the my fondest memories of PVP in early WoW was Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley (before players wised up and merely rushed to the last boss with overpowered gear).
  • brustlebrustle Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    too many nodes, imo, or too great an area. even without mounts, I think people would just run around. no real sense in fighting in some random corner, and no real sense in fighting ON a node when there are 1-2 nodes unguarded somewhere.

and no sense guarding a node when you're going to either be left alone, or ROFL-trained
  • pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Give us the skirmish maps for pvp, and disable the mounts, there you go the best pvp we could have in this game. Also forget the the **** base capping give use something else, please!
    edited July 2013
    GG's concept is good, BUT badly developed. /sad