test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Guardian pack items.

magusdddmagusddd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I did the quest rags to riches. I am level 7. I also checked on the Founder merchant. I do not have my gold moonstone regalia mask, ring of violet continual light, bottle of levity, greycloaks legacy, robe of useless items, and adventurers helper pack.

I did get a mail that contained some dyes, some party poppers and something else. I also got a box at level 5 that had the arcane/religious/dungeoneer/nature/thieves kits. I was able to get my xp boost as well. Maybe these are part of the adventures helper pack I'm not sure. But I for sure did not get the other items. They are not in my mailbox. I checked the courier and the founder merchant.

I put in a ticket in game, but the response was just an auto response telling me to do the quests.
Post edited by magusddd on

Comments

• pvthudsonpvthudson Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Me too, and still nothing
  • saldoresaldore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same issue. Didn't get my Wolf Companion either.
  • magusdddmagusddd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just wish I could get someone to actually read the ticket I sent. Oh well, maybe Monday.
  • pvthudsonpvthudson Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ditto here
  • magusdddmagusddd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No response today. I'm sure they have lots of tickets, but I thought I'd keep this active with a daily post until my issue is resolved. I'll also paste the email and replies here with email addresses removed to protect the innocent.

RE: accidentally deleted founders email [Incident: 130427-000809]‏

Sent: Sat 4/27/13 11:53 PM
    To: PWE Customer Service (xxxxxx)
    1 attachment
    New Bitmap Image.bmp (5.9 MB)
    I have attached a screenshot of what the founders merchant looks like.

To: xxxxx
    Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:29:30 -0700
    Subject: accidentally deleted founders email [Incident: 130427-000809]

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    accidentally deleted founders email

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Support Staff 34) 04/27/2013 04:29 PM
    Hello

Thank you for taking the time to contact support.

In order to claim your items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector's Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector's Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    4) Locate the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder's Pack items.

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn. Any deleted or lost items can be recovered from the Founders Agent.

We hope to see you in game soon.

Perfect World Support
    Customer By Email 04/27/2013 12:57 PM
    I did the things you listed. I got the item from the Founders merchant which contained my nature/arcane/etc kits as well as some ID scrolls and xp buff, and I got an item that says welcome to Neverwinter which had the dyes and party poppers. How do I get my gold moonstone regalia mask, ring of violet continual light, bottle of levity, greycloaks legacy, robe of useless items, and adventurers helper pack?

To: xxxxxx
    Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
    10:59:47 -0700
    Subject: accidentally deleted founders email [Incident: 130427-000809]
    Response Via Email (Support Staff 34) 04/27/2013 10:59 AM
    Hello

Thank you for taking the time to contact support.

In order to claim your items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector's Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector's Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    4) Locate the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder's Pack items.

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.

Perfect World Support
    Customer By Web Form 04/27/2013 10:19 AM
    I was learning the mail system and accidentally deleted my founders mail along with the item in the mail. Can this be restored please? Or if its in a new location where can I find it?

Question Reference #130427-000809
    Product Level 1: Neverwinter
    Category Level 1: Customer Support
    Category Level 2: Gameplay
    Date Created: 04/27/2013 10:19 AM
    Last Updated: 04/27/2013 04:29 PM
    Connection Type:
    Date/Time of Problem:
    Character: Brakur Stoneshield
    Server: Mindflayer

Operating System

Internet Service Provider

Computer Manufacturer

Transaction ID
    N/A

• sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey everybody,

This should have been resolved with yesterday's patch. Please let us know if the issue persists, and thanks for your patience!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
    edited May 2013
    It was resolved. I appreciate the assistance.
  • seattlescirenseattlesciren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. I reported it in game that I received items on another character but not my control wizard. I too received nothing more than form letter response. Anyone get anything different? It wasn't resolved with patch..still waiting.
  • jusagamfrekjusagamfrek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately I haven't received anything from the pack I bought. I got the Guardian pack, see the purchase in my account, but absolutely nothing in-game yet.
  • jcusickjcusick Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bought my founder's pack on 6/15, opened ticket in game and through website and still haven't received anything...and I only have two character slots. Ticket numbers are 130615-002634 and 130615-002599. Can someone tell us how long we need to wait? I have completed all steps listed in the FAQ (multiple times). HELP! Thanks!
  • ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got the Guardian Pack today, and I think I received everything except the Moonstone regalia mask. Seems there are definitely still some problems here.
  • jayarloljayarlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is pretty pathetic IMO. Out of all the things wrong with this game, this has to be near the top for me.

People are dishing out cash to support your game, support YOU as a company and help pay peoples salaries so they can live their life and you can't even make sure players get the items they paid for? Then make them wait days even weeks with no responses?

That's pretty scumbag-ish IMO and makes me ashamed for buying a Guardian Pack.

OH BTW NEVER GOT MY MASK EITHER
  • thelastdarknessthelastdarkness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Im missing the moonstone mask from any vendor or mail with my Guardian pack.