test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An introduction is in order.

krholbrookkrholbrook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hullo all!

The first MMORPG that I ran into was probably MapleStory. Then Dungeons and Dragons Online. Then WoW. Aion. Rift. Eh...I think that's it. :P I'm 24 years old, and when I'm not gaming, I write stories. One of my short stories is going to be published sometime in August in an online literary magazine. I'm working on a novel at the moment as well, but that's been in the works for quite a while.

I'm relatively new to Neverwinter, having played for only a few days when my friend gave me a beta code, and starting new characters after the gates of gameplay have been opened to all.

I'm normally a healer, having loved every kind of healer in WoW, thus created a cleric called Minkelly. The healing in this game is definitely unique. Another character I've created is a rogue drow: Aesesril Ik'laedr. I roleplay videos of her and post them up on YouTube. It's...an interesting process. Takes a bit of time, but I enjoy it. I'm not one to roleplay all that much, so I'm dipping my toes in the water here.

In any case, hullo to all!
~ Mindflayer ~
Post edited by krholbrook on

Comments

• Options
    throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited July 2013
    Welcome , enjoy your stay.
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to the game. I'm not on your server, but glad to see you're enjoying the game :)
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome! Have fun and remember the game is having some growing pains. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well met, and welcome!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!