test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bot's in PVP(Yes im aware there is probably a hundred of these)

llilvayallilvaya Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
At the suggestion of my friends, who have politely directed me here where my consistent *****ing might do some good for once, I am here to complain about the incessant unending stream of BOTs in pvp. For anyone who doesn't know what this means, Bots are players who are running on a pre-scripted program causing them to act normal and run to a point...that is until they see the slightest sign of red and charge like a raging <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> bull on her period with ADD. Shameless analogy aside, they move off the point and start to battle the enemy using half-assed strategies...if they are good bots or I have even seen them just run from point to point en masse and stand there.

This may take a while to fix. And I am aware that they are indeed fixing problems, the invisible wall in neverdeath, and the campfire spawn, come to mind. And there are a lot of things that still need fixing. So what I suggest until then is we post in this forum all the different signs of BOTs and even the @handles of these bot players so the community knows what to look out for. To the DEVs might i suggest the bot problem get fixed BEFORE there is a leaving PVP prematurely penalty. Im aware it is annoying when there is a leaver...but not being able to leave when your team consists of BOTs...would really suck.
Post edited by llilvaya on

Comments