test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

< Critical Hit > tittle , were is it ??

bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Event date 26/6/2013
"Want to play with/against the devs in Gauntlgrym and receive the exclusive <Critical Hit> title? Join us on the NeverwinterPreview shard Wednesday at 3PM PDT"

So were is it ?? i actualy stayed up late, (2:00 am in fact) to take part in this. logged on early to the preview shard, got a guild set up, and chose faction etc tec, spent a total of over 2 hours for this event mainly to see the new content and see how it all works, plus the added bonus of a promied nice new tittle "receive the exclusive <Critical Hit> title"
Took part in all 3 phases, won the first 2 and did the Tier 2 dungeon, all went well,had no problems at all, but recieved no title at the end ?

Two days later a anouncement on the forums from NW to take part in another Gauntlgrym event on the test shard for "another chance to get the < Critical Hit > title"
Again I took part, completed all 3 phases, completed the dungeon at the end, all good, but still no title?

A week as passed and i've seen many posts from people wondering what actualy happened to the Promised title for taking part in the test, but no responses, updates or info at all.
To be honest now i dont realy care about the title its more the fact that everybody that took part was exspecting to "receive the exclusive <Critical Hit> title" and yet still no one has recieved anything at all.

Its not a very good policy for its player base to tease people to take part in somthing and offering a title reward for them to take part and then actualy not giving anybody anything at all, no wonder 1000's of people are loosing faith very fast in Perfect World, everything seems to be 'all talk' and nothing actulay ever gets done
Post edited by bowdidly on

Comments

• Options
    galifaxgalifax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    haven't received mine yet either, does seem rather silly that it's taken this long to be handed out. If it's even coming that is.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Agree, but like i say, its not realy about the title any more, its the fact that 1000's of people were promised a title for taking part and no one as recieved anything at all since, LOL they even run a 2nd test , for a 2nd chance of the title that does not exsist , looool.

Its not going to be very "exclusive" if its going to take weeks or months just to patch it in the game, if it ever gets put in at all .

there was a live stream, suposidly to stream the 2nd Gauntlgrym event, BUT thats did'nt work either lol, by the time the PW representative got in the game it was all over, and he ended up streaming a foundry on a lvl 5 toon,

BUT he did actualy say on live on stream that the titles for joining the event would be added the folowing Monday, with a patch. Monday came , NO patch !! and NO titles,

been no info or folow ups from them with dates or even a reason why or what as happened to the title,
    sorry but in my eyes the original post by them for the event, in fact both events was "false advertising"
  • Options
    hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where is the title??? I participated in the first Gauntlgrym event.
  • Options
    buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was wondering this as well.
  • Options
    zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's a free game! It's just out of beta! They will fix it soon have some patience! It's probably your fault! lol
  • Options
    necrovechkinnecrovechkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, just be patient. They're "looking into it." Just like their Launch Event Savage Enchantments, their mount bugs, (both of which have cost people lots of ad/money), Dungeon que system, dungeon exploits, etc. It's probably your fault ;)
  • Options
    necrovechkinnecrovechkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also, the game is totally free to be a competitive player!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    agree, But it is actualy just out of 'open beta', not just 'beta', which is a totaly diferent thing altogether, were they were happy to charge 1000's of people real mony for in game items, some of which dont work properly lol

As i said also a representative clearly stated on live stream, in front of 1000's of people watching that we would get the titles the folowing monday in a patch, that never came, that was a week ago...........
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It showed up in my email literally 25 minutes ago, you get a code to redeem.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    buckem420 wrote: »

Just checked my e-mail and I got one too.
  • Options
    hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just got an email from Neverwinter with my code, thanks!!

Edit: it includes a item bundle too, nice!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    wow, very nice , big surprise, thanks for posting :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hmm, nothing in my e-mail, or any of my guildies, troll ?
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This!

If you participated in one of the GG playtests, your code will be in an email sent to the address associated with your PWE account (https://register.perfectworld.com/account). :)
    buckem420 wrote: »
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nope nothing, no e-mails. :( took part in first event and won all 3 phases and killed Tier 2 boss
    other people i know whom took part in both events have had no e-mails either ??
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »
    Hmm, nothing in my e-mail, or any of my guildies, troll ?

I can not answer as to why you did not get it but I most definitely did.
    Here is a screen cap of my email with the code removed.

zWRlmto.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hmm, strange, still got no e-mails , niether have any of the many people i know who also took part in either 1 of the events or both.
    Pretty strange too i not seen one person at all in Protectors Enclave, or anywere in fact, wearing the tittle either.